• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Mezco Batman is one of, if not the best figure I have and will ever own. I have the limited edition blue Variant of the figure, and I loved it so much that I didn't mind double dipping on the Battle Damaged Batman vs. Mutant Leader set with the diorama base. I'll basically buy whatever they put out from that line from this point forward.

That Batman figure is probably the only figure/statue/whatever I've genuinely wanted to buy. It's just incredible. Maybe I'll pick up that Battle Damaged Batman vs. Mutant Leader. How much is it going to go for again? I remember seeing a post about it in the Action Figures thread a while back but can't remember.
But yeah, Mezco's action figures are the coolest. You really ought to check out the Judge Dredd figure if you haven't yet. In the flesh it looks brilliant.

FF2012010-int-LR-4-8ab16.jpg

Messi

Today I bought :

Batman Superman Vol 1 Hardcover
Thor Vol 2 : Who holds the hammer
The Fearless Defenders Vol 2 (it was 3 dollars and I've never read any of it)
Loki Vol 1
Autumnlands Vol 1 (Tiger boobies in print)
Wicked and the divine Vol 2
Shutter Vol 2
They're not like us Vol 1 (love the look of the art)

Good purchases?

Would anybody like the digital code for Thor?

Today I bought :

Batman Superman Vol 1 Hardcover
Thor Vol 2 : Who holds the hammer
Loki Vol 1
Autumnlands Vol 1 (Tiger boobies in print)
Wicked and the divine Vol 2
Shutter Vol 2
They're not like us Vol 1 (love the look of the art)

Good purchases?

Would anybody like the digital code for Thor?
I'll take the thor code if available

fauxtrot

Banned
Can one of you post a pic of this Mezco Batman figure? I'm interested in seeing it.

If it's even half as cool as the original Mezco Hellboy figures, I want one for my office.

The Suicide Squad trailer's been released officially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

Robbie looks good as Harley.
Looks as good as I'd hoped. Now let's hope the movie matches my feelings on the trailer.
Killer Croc looks like shit.
He looks like Killer Croc.
WB's salt over those DIRTY PIRATES PIRATING A MOVIE TRAILER is... is something.

CJ0kf3zUYAU_l0G.png
I took it more as "If you're gonna leak the damn trailer, at least have it look good. We worked on that and we don't need your potato-ass promotional capabilities. Sheeeeeeeet"
The Suicide Squad name drop doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure up until that point in movie they're referred to as Task Force X, since that's the name of the program and all.
Exactly.
The trailer says to me they should just make a Harley movie.
Harley v Nightwing: Dawn of Justice
Harley Joker and Batman sold most of the movie's tickets already.

Now I'm just hoping there will be a good movie beneath it. I'm just excited Enchantress and some magic are in the movie.
Truth, though El Diablo's powers are magical as well, I believe.

Strider by Randall Trang
Rogue by Sara Richard
Morrigan by Stjepan Sejic
BB Hood by Jimmie Robinson
Bonus - Captain America by Ramona Fradon. She sells these great sketch cards for $25

I really did consider having Sejic draw me, like, Gambit or something just because the idea of having access to something Messi didn't and using it on motherfucking Gambit is funny to me, but I actually had something in mind for him
You'd like it, i think

these Doom panels lmfao

fauxtrot

Banned
Yeah, that Batman is dope... and I didn't realize I've seen it before because my buddy has two of those (the center one). I might be able to buy one off of him.

Zombine

Banned
Yeah, that Batman is dope... and I didn't realize I've seen it before because my buddy has two of those (the center one). I might be able to buy one off of him.

I ordered mine in November, and it didn't even get to my place until April. The stupid strike delayed the shit out of it but it was so worth it in the end.

MG310

Strider by Randall Trang
Rogue by Sara Richard

Morrigan by Stjepan Sejic

BB Hood by Jimmie Robinson

Bonus - Captain America by Ramona Fradon. She sells these great sketch cards for $25

I really did consider having Sejic draw me, like, Gambit or something just because the idea of having access to something Messi didn't and using it on motherfucking Gambit is funny to me, but I actually had something in mind for him

You'd like it, i think

these Doom panels lmfao

Nice stuff...how much was that Sara Richard one? Need to get something by her at this NYCC if she's going.

Not enough love for the Milestone relaunch. Wish Static was getting a full blown series though, his figure will fill that place in my heart. #bangbabies

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
And speaking of NYCC for those of ComicsGAF Balller Status, Declan Shalvey is opening up his commission list for the show tomorrow at 2PM EST. 250 full figure

http://cadenceselect.bigcartel.com/product/declan-shalvey-commission

I don't think he's $250 good. That's like half of a Jock.

I'm really thinking over grabbing one of these, but holy fuckballs at that price. I'd jump on 150 happily, but 250 I'm gonna need to sleep on.

Also, Robbi Rodriguez really blew up, huh? $275 a piece.

Can Nightwing and Oracle just actually be a book? Barbara is so much more badass as Oracle for me, and I love Dick (I'll read Grayson eventually).
By comparison, Marvel's reply to their leak:

Hey, I'm not saying it's the best, I'm just saying that I interpreted it more as taking a shot at those who leaked it more than anything. Just saying that those who leaked it are bad at leaking things.

Zombine

Banned
I'm really thinking over grabbing one of these, but holy fuckballs at that price. I'd jump on 150 happily, but 250 I'm gonna need to sleep on.

Also, Robbi Rodriguez really blew up, huh? $275 a piece.

For $250 Burnham would give you one hell of a sketch. I mean shit...$250 basically covers your full body Quinones sketch.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
For $250 Burnham would give you one hell of a sketch. I mean shit...$250 basically covers your full body Quinones sketch.

I'd pay 250 for a Burnham, definitely. Fuck, I guess I have time 'til tomorrow to think it all through. Also, I wouldn't want just a single figure standing from Shalvey--I'd want a fucking fight scene of some sort. That's what he does best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom