• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElNarez

Banned
i just wanna go home and read Valiant :(

not really, Frank Ocean is the Odd Future member you should be listening to

Tyler makes great music for when you're a super emo teen who needs an outlet for some pretty fucking dark shit. His latest shows signs of getting better, and he's always a great producer, but, yeah, you're better off waiting for that new Frank Ocean.

Zombine

Banned
Tyler makes great music for when you're a super emo teen who needs an outlet for some pretty fucking dark shit. His latest shows signs of getting better, and he's always a great producer, but, yeah, you're better off waiting for that new Frank Ocean.

I just bought a Bugatti I'm happy

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Best part about leaving this job is the fact that I'll never have to use this useless, terrible, horrible, miserable Mac ever again.

I just bought a Bugatti I'm happy

Please don't tell me he phrased that so that Bugatti and Happy were supposed to rhyme.

Kipp

There's this naturopath in the same office complex thingy as me and I just overheard him and his patient talking about how MSG is going to kill us all. SMH
It's like they don't realize that MSG: 1) exists naturally in things like tomatos and seaweed and whatnot and 2) turns into salt in your body.

The naturopath guy is a really cool guy too, but the whole pseudoscience thing he does... I cannot get behind that.

Can I get a hookup on free froyo when I'm down in Carlsbad?

You know it.

Messi

wolf-cover-3.jpg

Kipp

Thank you Messi

Also this is seriously the slowest computer I've ever used in my life. Macs are trash. They use up so much RAM so easily that it's just silly.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My shop is selling some of the SDCC Jim Lee Batman figures. If I were into Batman AND figures, I'd probably buy it. It looks pretty damn sweet.

Kipp

wat? SSD Macs are the snappiest comps out bruh

Maybe if they've got like 64GB of RAM.

And genuine question: how are SSD Macs faster than SSD PCs? Are they optimized to better take advantage of SSDs?
Also, I've mentioned to my boss multiple times that she should invest in some SSDs for these computers.

I hope so.
Abed turned me of the most. He wasnt the strange guy anymore, he just made funny faces.
Now starts the hoping again, that Season 6 gets a synchronisation...

Don't get me wrong, S5 was definitely one of the worst, but at least it was produced by Dan Harmon. He might have gone a little too dark, a little too weird with it, but it felt like one of his seasons. It was the show most akin to his other show, Rick and Morty; they are two different shows for a reason, though.

S6 really sets things back to the natural order of things - less gimmicks, but more of the community college lifestyle stuff. I love the new additions, especially Frankie. The last few episodes were all incredible, and I would say the last episode was top 10 for me.

ReAxion

And genuine question: how are SSD Macs faster than SSD PCs? Are they optimized to better take advantage of SSDs?
Also, I've mentioned to my boss multiple times that she should invest in some SSDs for these computers.

They can be, but I forget how exactly.

That time when Chris Bachalo drew Method Man, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon for Wu-Massacre:

8e9282c623216a917b7491714b34a0a5.jpg

Crazy part was I didn't even know it was him at the time.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

i say SSD macs because OSX is specifically optimized for it, and runs sluggish on old HDDs

SDD macs vs SSD pcs is probably comparable, but i find OSX to be a far snappier OS than W8

Kipp

i say SSD macs because OSX is specifically optimized for it, and runs sluggish on old HDDs

SDD macs vs SSD pcs is probably comparable, but i find OSX to be a far snappier OS than W8

Ah okay, good to know. I wasn't aware of that.

RE: SG cover.

Well Wolf is a shit album with a great dumb cover. SG is a shit comic with a great cover. Good job Marvel on keeping the trend.

Now that Spidey/Deadpool Paid in full cover is fantastic. So is the Amazing Spider-man one.

EDIT: Midnighter #5 is a crossover with Grayson!!!!!!!!!!!

Sou Da

RE: SG cover.

Well Wolf is a shit album with a great dumb cover. SG is a shit comic with a great cover. Good job Marvel on keeping the trend.

Now that Spidey/Deadpool Paid in full cover is fantastic. So is the Amazing Spider-man one.

I love the De La Soul X-men cover tbh.

EDIT: THEY NEED TO DO GAMBINO FOR THE MILES COVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom