• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Accidentally ended up standing in the Barnes and Noble manga section and a guy asked me what was good.

I dont know Mangas :(

Did I just meet Tyrant / Feesa

Honestly, I think with Kane and Lee they both did so much wrong that trying to determine which one is worse is rather meaningless.

And I'm sure the publisher took Mr. Kot's point directly to heart before they turned around and found the right white guys for the job.

Accidentally ended up standing in the Barnes and Noble manga section and a guy asked me what was good.

Can't be me, I'm at work and I'm in South Florida

And I know what manga is good I wouldn't ask someone about that

Edit: damn JC I didn't even see your edit, we on the same wavelength

Honestly, I think with Kane and Lee they both did so much wrong that trying to determine which one is worse is rather meaningless.

And I'm sure the publisher took Mr. Kot's point directly to heart before they turned around and found the right white guys for the job.

Al Ewing on Ultimates ayyyyy

(still hype tho)

frye

I don't think there's a world in which Stan Lee is as morally repugnant as Bob Kane is

DC literally can not credit Bill Finger as creator even if they wanted to because of their contract with Kane

fauxtrot

Banned
Kot doing the Lord's work.

In other news, Poccy is looking like somebody's grandma trying out for a futuristic version of the Blue Man Group.

I don't think there's a world in which Stan Lee is as morally repugnant as Bob Kane is

DC literally can not credit Bill Finger as creator even if they wanted to because of their contract with Kane

That's where I at. Like, Lee definitely did some shady shit if you read up on it, but Bob Kane is a mothafuckin' IRL supervillain.

AC021.jpg

I cringe every time I read "Batman created by Bob Kane" in the opening credits of shit

Messi the correct answer is One Piece. Always One Piece. And if anyone asks what the latest thing is happening in One Piece just say "they are still searching for One Piece and Chopper is still the best."

Sou Da

That's where I at. Like, Lee definitely did some shady shit if you read up on it, but Bob Kane is a mothafuckin' IRL supervillain.

AC021.jpg

I cringe every time I read "Batman created by Bob Kane" in the opening credits of shit

Doesn't mention that Bill died alone there.

Sou Da

Also reading the reactions to Ant-Man annual has confirmed it:

Pym fans are just as pathetic as the character the worship.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Also reading the reactions to Ant-Man annual has confirmed it:

Pym fans are just as pathetic as the character the worship.

It was pretty brutal to him. Hilarious, but brutal.

Was they stuff they were talking about him
dying related Age of Ultron, or when he was in space for 8 months? I didn't read Age.

:D

At least you don't read that manga series about the fire inspector. I swear to God I saw that at Barnes & Noble once.

yo you talking shit about my Kasai Chousakan Nanase?

lol thanks google

Hey I buy MANga like JoJo and Berserk

Otherwise yeah, Freeza's mostly right

MANga. That's right son.

I read half of the first volume of Batmanga. That means I'm a manga reader... :'(

It's ok Kipp. I know how you feel.

Also, Brotherhood of Dada. Love this shit.

Implying those things can be "rocked".

If you listen carefully, its the sound of Kipp burning half his wardrobe 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
If you listen carefully, its the sound of Kipp burning half his wardrobe ��������������������������������������

Hahaha

Man, I'd totally forgotten about those button-up DBZ shirts. Truly horrible.

On a similar note though, I do have a bowling shirt with my name embroidered on it.
Which I'm very glad I remembered because there's a Banana Republic bowling night coming up and I'm totally going to show up in my bowling shirt.

mreddie

Just finished Antman annual, the burial of Pym continues.

Also, yay Wasp. And
since when did Eggman come back?

And
new Giantman is gay. OK.

I have some newfound respect for Kot.

He doesn't seem quite so batshit crazy :p

Also thanks to the remarks about JSA Omnibus (to whom it concerns). Probably going to get Vol 1 next month/sooner. Got a few single issues on CMX like 3 years ago and enjoyed them. Is Johns the main writer for all 3 vols or is it kinda like MOrrison's JLA where vol 5 is written by Mark Waid?

Sou Da

It was pretty brutal to him. Hilarious, but brutal.

Was they stuff they were talking about him
dying related Age of Ultron, or when he was in space for 8 months? I didn't read Age.

It was more the bawling at him 'dying' and the "disrespect" by giving the Giant-Man costume to "some gay brown nobody".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom