• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReAxion

Don't be scared, y'all... that's how Zombine met his girlfriend!

<3

I think that's called window shopping.

You know what was weird about my Ant Man experience though? We went to the early show and it was dead. There were maybe 7 people in the entire theater and nobody other than us for a good 20 minutes. Then this random dude came in and he could have sat anywhere else in the theater but he sat right next to us.

Wat.

Hate it.

You know what was weird about my Ant Man experience though? We went to the early show and it was dead. There were maybe 7 people in the entire theater and nobody other than us for a good 20 minutes. Then this random dude came in and he could have sat anywhere else in the theater but he sat right next to us.

Wat.

All the die-hards probably went to see a 7PM/12AM showing last night.

Were you sitting in the perfect middle row to watch the movie?

I always sit one or two rows from the back and in the middle, right under the projector. I'd sit way in the back, but I need to be able to rock my chair back.

Uncanny X-Men #35 variant by Siya Oum.

r5opEY8.jpg

I love the way she drew Magik. They're cute enough to ship.

Owzers

Walking Dead # 143-144: I dunno.....(spoiler time):

I think these enemies have the weakest sales pitch so far and make Neagan look like a genius. In fact, i don't see how this doesn't get Neagan back in the game. Also, that's a lot of heads that i don't remember attached to bodies and I knew they were going to be building up to someone i'd actually remember, and that was pretty harsh but Kirkman could have taken our Andrea away. I'm losing hope in a King Carl, he's been weakened by an eye-socket licker.
Still good stuff but i'm not liking the current villains. A randomly strong 7/10 with gripes.

I ship Freeza and Messi.

Me and JC tbh

Also, IST emailed me and told me that BPRD Plague of Frogs 1 TPB is on backorder so I just asked them to refund the book since they offered. Just gonna order it off Amazon since I see some of the hardcovers are pricey and I'd rather just keep the whole series uniform. But I'm probably gonna head to the shop to pick up some knick knacks for my cubicle at work so I'll just see if I can grab it there.

Ahem, X-23 was sold to sadists and masochists. You know, so she could take a beating or cut unlethaly some clients. AKA typical shitty stuff.

Read Majorie Liu's X-23 or Kyle and Yost's X-force.

Owzers

Secret Wars #4 was okay despite previous spoilers.
Did Doom vaporize Strange at the end? Didn't see much left of him.
Random 7/10. Everyone gets 7s.

Vyer

Wat.

I listened to a podcast where a dude talked about doing this.

He said the reason he had done it was that he felt like people would judge him because he went to the movies alone, so he sat near someone else to make it look like he was with them, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom