• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, but those statues keep selling. They just announced two second editions of the harley/joker alex ross statue and the gotham garage pieces. Its crazy.

I like the coloring on the second edition of the Joker / Harley statue better than the original, but the asking price is still a bit high.

Bii

We saw Ant-Man yesterday, enjoyed it greatly! One of the people with us has very little comic knowledge, and she said she enjoyed it more than most of the Marvel films she watched. It definitely wasn't my favorite, and I personally didn't enjoy it more than AoU, but it was an awesome flick, and definitely shows how the Marvel cinematic universe continues to shine.

I also finally got my Batgirl premium format!! She's gorgeous :D

http://i.imgur.com/XFlICEOl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/c9Kq8Ewl.jpg

Did you make a video? You should make a video.

TheStig88

Seriously they make too much Harley.
And with Suicide Squad coming there aren't any brakes on that train.

Yeah, I'm usually leery of Premium Formats because sometimes I've seen pics from people who get one in-hand and the face will have turned out awful. Sideshow seems to be pretty hit-or-miss on faces.
That's what ran me out of the PF game so quick, aside from space concerns. Had some very bad luck with my first couple PFs. That new Red Sonja though...

That's what ran me out of the PF game so quick, aside from space concerns. That new Red Sonja though...

Yeah, the new Red Sonja looks awesome.

Harleys Outfits are one of these stuff that turned me really of when it comes to the Arkham Franchise.

Bah. You can't tell me this wasn't a rad outfit:

DCC11823.jpg

I am talking about the Joker/Harley Ross statue. The bombshell one is eh.

oh, that one is shit.

:D

I don't like any of the Arkham costumes, or even the art style in general. I tolerated the style for Asylum, but once we got Bald UFC Fighter Robin, I knew it was bad.

At least the games are, mostly, good. I want to play Arkham Knight, but PC, so yeah.

Messi

Sweet. Would have preordered the upcoming Deluxe anyway, but now I am hyped.
Is it even better as Mad Love?

No, but its in that same wheelhouse. Mad Love is GOAT.

It is the perfect continuation of the Harley and Ivy stuff in TAS. It is Harley and Ivy's relationship in a nutshell.

Cheska

Did you make a video? You should make a video.

I haven't made one yet, but I might. I just haven't had time and now my set up is a little different so I have to find a smaller table or something to put the lazy susan on. Maybe I'll just use the Sideshow box lol.

All hope is gone

But I will still try out the Powergirl book.

The Harley / Power Girl book is really fun, plus it seems to be picking up a storyline from way back in Conner's PG run.

I just don't care about forcing books on people anymore. He read it, didn't like it. Thats fine. I am not here to make him like it.

That's not what the old Messi would say!

I like some moe anime

I like Harley Quinn

Sorry Tyrant, all of your likes can be reduced to moe.

There are people in this very forum that think COIE is the best event of all time.

In here or on GAF as a whole? I don't think anyone here has said that, at least not that I can remember.

Wouldn't being the best event of all time be like being the nicest guy in prison? It's not like it's a high bar to clear or anything.

blegh

Controversial Opinion:

My favorite DC event is Infinite Crisis.

We eventually got Secret Six from the tie-ins, so I am okay with this.

I for one, welcome this new Messi.

Messi

The Harley / Power Girl book is really fun, plus it seems to be picking up a storyline from way back in Conner's PG run.

Sorry Tyrant, all of your likes can be reduced to moe.

Harley Quinn reeks of too much too soon. they are releasing too many issues too quickly. The Harley Power Girl team up reeks of a cash grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom