• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit did not expect a manga about girls using their butts and tits to push each other out of a platform into the watery depths to repeatedly massacre the bechdel test, but lo, that is what keijo does. To the maxx.

Well, that and butt-based artillery.
014.png

It's good readin'

Fuck...I know I'm not really fuckin old or anything...but I'm starting to feel alienated as fuck playing certain games online. All I hear are these fuckin teens talking about dumb shit and I damn near want to punch my monitor when they go "good job kid."

Fucking hell. I just want to play with people 25+

Maybe you should just Get Good, kid

Owzers

I think everyone needs to take a trip to SUPLEX CITY tonight.

There's a good chance tonight's wrestling event is terrible but i'm holding out hope. Pretty sure this is the free WWE Network month if you are new subscribers thingy.

There's a good chance tonight's wrestling event is terrible but i'm holding out hope. Pretty sure this is the free WWE Network month if you are new subscribers thingy.

Its the fourth anniversary of CM Punk winning the MITB 2011 tho

Cancelled the Network a few months ago because wrestling is pretty terrible lately, and has been for a good while now. I wish I could get Hulu here for NXT, but I can't and I'm not paying €13 a month for one show.

Its the fourth anniversary of CM Punk winning the MITB 2011 tho

I miss Punk.

Wrapped up Hellboy Library Edition 2

Really enjoyed this. I'm a sucker for short stories and seeing Hellboy in all of these different places and scenarios was great. I like the brief snippets we're getting to who he actually is along with how HB actually handles all of this ("I never deal with what I am"). It just feels incredibly sincere and Mignola's afterword just further confirms that for me. Like him just talking about how incredibly insecure he was about writing was great, you can tell this is his baby. It's hard to not fall in love with what he's created here. Definitely a contender for one of my favorite series and I'm sure once I read more my appreciation will only grow.

I've got the third one on the way but I think I'll go ahead and start BPRD before it arrives. I saw a reading guide that recommended LE 3 before Plague of Frogs 1 buuuut I'm impatient and I'm not terribly sensitive to spoilers. This shit is good.

Owzers

Wait...Randy Orton/Shemaus is on the card...not even a title defense...but why

Serp/silly pls explain

I'm only interested in Brock throwing people around, i would like to offer my plotting talents to the WWE so they can knock off this Authority coasting nonsense. I think the entire time i've been back to watching wrestling it's been Authority-based. At one point i thought it would be over when Cena "ended" the authority but they just retconned it and everything went back to normal. Fire Everyone.

Sheamus has the MITB thing, i'm hoping he loses to Orton and then quickly tries to cash it in against Brock and loses that too. Most likely it will just be interference for everything.

I've got the third one on the way but I think I'll go ahead and start BPRD before it arrives. I saw a reading guide that recommended LE 3 before Plague of Frogs 1 buuuut I'm impatient and I'm not terribly sensitive to spoilers. This shit is good.

rave nooooooo

ok fine pls enjoy

Yea well i don't really watch anime and I'm ok with deadpool dropping off the face of the Earth with Gambit but I like Harley so there.

I dont think ill keep buying for 3.99 though.

Calcium

Banned
I'm happy to report that I made it through the introduction of Gambit in Ultimate X-Men without throwing my tablet across the room. This is a good day.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
chosen ones dont get up thinking they won in a major tournament

That's precisely what made him the chosen one.
Ogawa was SAVAGE taking advantage of that. Exactly how he should've been. It was amazing. But I still wanted Woshige to come back from it.

I'm still upset about Woshige. He was the chosen one...

Only in America will people root for a Millia player lol. I was rooting for Hasegawa or FAB but Ogawa's a legend so I'm happy to see him get the win.

Did you end up reading any more Hellboy btw?

Only in America will people root for a Millia player lol. I was rooting for Hasegawa or FAB but Ogawa's a legend so I'm happy to see him get the win.

Did you end up reading any more Hellboy btw?

To be fair, by the end the choice of character to cheer for was from Millia, Zato, or Faust.

Has anyone else read Red Hood and Arsenal? Should I buy the two Issues?
It's deeply stupid, but it uses that stupidity to it's advantage. If you're in the mood for a buddy cop comic featuring two of the DCU's biggest losers fighting killer mimes and commenting on how their lives eerily resembles a video game, go for it.

Art is all over the place, tho.

Anyway, saw Antman. Enjoyed it, but still had some issues. Will post more when I get back to my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom