• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf #1 is dope. Big issue, but even on pages where dialog is sparse/absent, Kot still have a skill for imbuing them with meaning you can read onto them. Got a lot of genre hooks that should hopefully keep this book rooted in something people might actually want to read.

But why have in two books what you'll be able to own in one?

It'll be too big to read comfortably. I don't own a recliner!

More importantly, I don't want to buy the first 11 issues of Hawkeye a fourth time. I bought the singles on CMX, the trades (which I ended up giving to a friend) and the OHC. I've dipped too many times!

all those things yet no marvel relaunch. Also....it's good that you have some fun things to look forward to.

Honestly, not that much interests me from it. There's a lot of Bunn and Soule books there.

My Marvel list post-relaunch will probably be:
Ms. Marvel
All-New All-Different Avengers
Doctor Strange
The Ultimates
The Mighty Thor
Web Warriors (I've accepted we're never getting another Exiles series, this will do)

It'll likely be 50-42% off release week on IST. Tho.

The omnibus is listed at $100.

$40 vs $58 is after the 42% discount on both.

$37.5 vs $50 after 50% discount on both.

And I feel the Daredevil OHCs are of better quality than the FF and Alias omnibuses I own.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I've got to wait for my mom to do like a 4 hour chemical stress test tomorrow morning and I'm loaded for bear! I've got the entire rest of Baltimore, I've got Ghostbusters Get Real #1 (How is this?), and just bought Providence #2 (I'm learning Alan Moore is evidently crazy. How is League of Extraordinary Gentleman?).

I'm pretty stoked to have an excuse to read for a long bit.

frye

Man, what a shit, seems like I wont meet my internet friend this summer -.-
Stuff is starting to become really souls crushing, even when I can see why she cant right now.
It hurts nonethless... :/

And no, dont worry, I am not starting with my random vague shitposts again, I just have to tell thos someone.

yo don't take this the wrong way because i'm 100% serious in my asking this:

are you sure you're not being catfished?

Got back from watching ant man. It was ok, I liked the plot better than AoU. Action was ok but some of the cgi,
the tank and the pym corp building exploding
was a bit off. Villain was pretty uninspired, I feel like he's a character made for the movie. I liked his relationship with his daughter. Unfortunately a lot of the zingers were used in the trailers, even then they were kind of hit and miss. The best ones were when they showed the scale of the battle in comparison to real life. Rudd was ok but I want to see Lily suit up, or both of them.

Rankings list so far, in order:

Good:
Iron Man
TWS
GOTG
Avengers

Ok:
Captain America
Thor
Ant Man
AoU
Ironman 2

Didn't care for:
Ironman 3
Thor Dark World
Incredible Hulk

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gket star wars on MU tomorrow right?

...right?

Messi

My favorite comicgaf storyline is the budding friendship and love of anime between Tyrant and JC. It is adorable. ComicGAFs power couple.

They are the best twitter buds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom