• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My least favourite part of the film is when all the Nova Corps trapping Ronan's ship get blown up in a matter of seconds. I don't really get why a few didn't detach from the ship when they noticed the shield was breaking. It made them look a bit dim.

ReAxion

PLENTY OF GREAT ACTION COMEDIES ARE EQUALLY LOOSE IN THEIR CONSTRUCTION (GHOSTBUSTERS INCLUDED) SO THAT THE JOKES AND SERIOUS PARTS CAN WORK IN TANDEM WITH THEIR EXCHANGES.

Film Crit Hulk's GotG piece. Lol.

PsychBat!

Banned
Nahhhh I'm good.

Black Vortex may have sucked - it did suck - but it also happens to explain Kitty's transition into a cosmic character.

Yeah, but people shouldn't be forced to read something they don't like just to be in the know. Not to mention that what you're saying is that people shouldn't make an opinion unless they've read the entire series of something.

Really weak.

Yeah, but people shouldn't be forced to read something they don't like just to be in the know. Not to mention that what you're saying is that people shouldn't make an opinion unless they've read the entire series of something.

Really weak.

Nobody is forced to read anything, but if one wants to know how Kitty transitioned into a full cosmic character, one must read Black Vortex. Because that's where it happened.

I feel like Gameproff did a good job of demonstrating the kind of commentary I was criticizing, no need to belabor the point. I was mostly aiming at those who have read very little of the modern Guardians run and still feel the need to express how much they think it sucks every time it comes up. Sorry that wasn't clear.

How do you like your crow? Fried crow? Crow au gratin? Get your order in now

This is possibly the most embarrassing thing on GAF right now. It was cute for Guardians because that was a surprise success, even to most people who thought it would be a hit. Now it's just obnoxious. The Ant-Man thread was pitiful.

I have it bookmarked. She gonna eat that crow.

I didn't know Messi was Dalek's alt.

This is possibly the most embarrassing thing on GAF right now. It was cute for Guardians because that was a surprise success, even to most people who thought it would be a hit. Now it's just obnoxious. The Ant-Man thread was pitiful.

The Dark Knight was probably the most epic eating of crow, thank you very much. This is a longstanding gaf tradition you are disparaging.

I'm fine, Messi. The past few weeks have just been super blargh.

:( Sorry to hear that

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I think its a nice meme. But it shouldnt be used wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom