• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I can try, but she's a pretty huge cape woman, especially DC. Let me put it this way, at her shared bachelorette party she took all the green toy costume jewelry rings.

Look up ANY book by Greg Rucka and offer it to her.
Also let her check out I Kill Giants

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Invincible is great, but it's exactly the opposite of what she's looking for. I stopped reading because Kirkman doesn't want to end it, which means it's in perpetual limbo like the vast majority of cape books.

Tizoc

4AQf8ar.jpg

SERIOUS MODE ON!
Gunnerkrigg Court Ch. 48

Sunstone: Volume 2:
aka 100+ Pages of:

It was great though. Also, I'm glad that in the future
Ally is not dead, which is what I figured what was happening, though I'm not ruling out a life-threatening illness.

Just reread Daredevil: Born Again

"It was a nice piece of work Kingpin"

"You shouldn't have signed it"

Chills.

My favorite, and call it cheesy because it's on the back of the damn cover and it's "oh they said the thing!!":

"And I.. I have shown him that a man without hope is a man without fear."

Messi

Sunstone: Volume 2:
aka 100+ Pages of:

It was great though. Also, I'm glad that in the future
Ally is not dead, which is what I figured what was happening, though I'm not ruling out a life-threatening illness.

You mean
Marion not Ally right?

I should never have sent that picture of strix to Gail Simones twitter. She retweeted it and now my phone is buzzing every time it gets a fav or a retweet. It keeps buzzing. :(

Owzers

Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt

Trump coming out to Hulk Hogan's theme song for South Carolina's event.

How can people not vote for this man?

You mean
Marion not Ally right?

I should never have sent that picture of strix to Gail Simones twitter. She retweeted it and now my phone is buzzing every time it gets a fav or a retweet. It keeps buzzing. :(

I think he means
Ally was shown in the "future" for the first time in vol 2, I believe. I had the same thought that she could have been dead while Lisa was writing her book.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt

Trump coming out to Hulk Hogan's theme song for South Carolina's event.

How can people not vote for this man?

Hahaha. For real? Incredible

Also, did you watch the interview he had with O'Reilly? That guy is like the king of talking points. He doesn't even try to be subtle when he's trying to draw in a certain demographic. It's amazing.

Owzers

Hahaha. For real? Incredible

Also, did you watch the interview he had with O'Reilly? That guy is like the king of talking points. He doesn't even try to be subtle when he's trying to draw in a certain demographic. It's amazing.

i watched some but i remembered almost nothing. Maybe the square of Trump's head on the screen. I do remember Brock and the Undertaker playing punch tag while being held back by a bunch of minions on Raw though.

You mean
Marion not Ally right?
(

Sunstone Volume 2:
I meant Ally, in the future scenes where Lisa is writing her book. Maybe they show Ally in those scenes in Volume 1, it's been awhile. I don't have much sympathy for what Marion did, it was unbelievably dumb.

I think he means
Ally was shown in the "future" for the first time in vol 2, I believe. I had the same thought that she could have been dead while Lisa was writing her book.

Exactly!

Sunstone Volume 2:
I meant Ally, in the future scenes where Lisa is writing her book. Maybe they show Ally in those scenes in Volume 1, it's been awhile. I don't have much sympathy for what Marion did, it was unbelievably dumb.

Exactly!

Wait, maybe I misinterpreted or am misremembering but
didn't Ally do that TO her?

I know, right? She's a huge Hal fan but she hated that he came back because his story was finished and it was Kyle's time, for example.

And sure, I'll see if she might be interested in Valiant.

Yesssss

And, you know, for whatever it's worth, that's the stuff that's made me drop off about caring for a lot of DC/Marvel stuff.

Kipp

i watched some but i remembered almost nothing. Maybe the square of Trump's head on the screen. I do remember Brock and the Undertaker playing punch tag while being held back by a bunch of minions on Raw though.

I mostly remember being shocked all over again at Trump's hair.

And wow, Minions really are EVERYWHERE. Can't even watch WWE without Minions getting some product placement.

Owzers

I mostly remember being shocked all over again at Trump's hair.

And wow, Minions really are EVERYWHERE. Can't even watch WWE without Minions getting some product placement.

That movie has ruined the word "minion"

Trump's speech right now is ignoring everything about the McCain comments, going right to China ripping us off, complaining, and insulting Lindsay Graham.

Nope. Self inflicted in an extremely foolish attempt to take things to another level.

Ok so I went back and looked to check why I thought that, and
it was because when Ally found her, Marion was yelling "sunstone" at her. I thought it was because they were in fact engaged in an act, that Ally had left her tied up and changed some of the details in the story she told others.

ElNarez

Banned
Nope. Self inflicted in an extremely foolish attempt to take things to another level.

yeah but also: she felt she had nothing else, and no one really noticed she was a mess or tried to help, so of course she was gonna try and take it too far

god I felt so bad for her because I have been there, well not exactly there, but, adjacent to there, like,
I've done shitty things to fit in the one place I felt accepted in

dan2026

You are telling me.

Those fucking things are everywhere in the UK.
I can't walk 5 in town without some Minion bullshit appearing.

yeah but also: she felt she had nothing else, and no one really noticed she was a mess or tried to help, so of course she was gonna try and take it too far

god I felt so bad for her because I have been there, well not exactly there, but, adjacent to there, like,
I've done shitty things to fit in the one place I felt accepted in

It as pretty damn painful to read, yeah. Felt sick the entire time as it very quickly hit me what was going on.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Both.
But as a Morrison fanboy I say go with Inc. :p
Mainly as it features Batman going on forums and trolling the internet.
Booth already here, but I cant decide what to read :D

I am more in a mood for a short Mini, but Batman has GM.

Man, i am tired, just wanted to lay on my bed to relax a little bit and fall asleept for 2 1/2 hours.
I should consider sleeping more at night

Kipp

I wasn't crazy about Inc, but it's been such a long time... maybe I should reread some Morrison Bats.

For some reason I'm one of the few people who preferred Inc to the rest of the run (and I'm a big fan of the rest of the run too); most people didn't like Inc as much as I did. It might have quite a bit to do with Chris Burnham's art, but I also loved the writing and the appearances of all the Batmen from around the world, so I dunno. I'm really excited to reread it in my Absolute Edition whenever I get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom