• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool. So glad this is the last week I'll have to write these sponsored posts. The prompts they give us are hilarious.

"Your tone should be fun, flirty and edgy. Use our color palette and demonstrate the product’s fun, flirty and playful nature"

Sounds like you writing a dildo ad, m8.

Or tampons. Or menstrual pads. Or salad.

Omg for real. This is what the prompt says regarding when one of the coupons we're promoting expires:
"(valid for 90 days from 7/20)"

LIKE HOLY SHIT COULD YOU NOT JUST SAY WHAT THAT DATE IS!? IT'S NOT LIKE NOBODY COULD POSSIBLY PREDICT WHAT DAY 90 DAYS FROM 7/20 IS.
Yeah, but then people would know the exact date the coupon would go bad. This way, peeps might pop into the store at 10/19 thinking that the coupon is still good and you can bully them into buying without a coupon so they don't waste a trip.

You know who I don't like? Neal Shaara a.k.a. Thunderbird.

This motherfucker right here:
5771493b80f5f3c500773f62d482a029.jpg

Welcome to Blandsville, home of the bland. His only unique trait is that he's from India. Fuck this guy.
wrong quote dude

i don't fast

Dunno what you're talking about

Welcome to Blandsville, home of the bland. His only unique trait is that he's from India. Fuck this guy.

Heroes with Thunder or Bird in the name are always lame.
Thunderstrike, Thunderbird, Songbird, Warbird, Falcon, Thor God of Thunder, all zZz

E the Shaggy

5771493b80f5f3c500773f62d482a029.jpg

Dunno what you're talking about

Those Claremont days were dark times. Remember Lifeguard?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Yeah, but then people would know the exact date the coupon would go bad. This way, peeps might pop into the store at 10/19 thinking that the coupon is still good and you can bully them into buying without a coupon so they don't waste a trip.

Jokes on them. I just googled "What's 89 days from today" and wrote that in the post.

Ok now I gotta know what it is

Lip balm.

keiichi

Skybound 5th year anniversary box set is up
http://store.skybound.com/products/skybound-5th-anniversary-box-set

This limited edition box set includes 10 of Skybound’s #1 issues, each featuring a special 5th anniversary cover treatment. Titles include, The Walking Dead, Invincible, Outcast by Kirkman and Azaceta, Thief of Thieves, Ghosted, Manifest Destiny, Birthright, Super Dinosaur, Clone, and Witch Doctor. The box set also comes with a Skybound-branded USB flash drive containing digital versions of the first trade volume for each of the included titles. There will also be twenty randomly inserted redemption cards for a chance at CGC graded 9.8 first print of these titles, with the label signed by Robert Kirkman.

Messi

I think he means
Ally was shown in the "future" for the first time in vol 2, I believe. I had the same thought that she could have been dead while Lisa was writing her book.

Holy shit. That is really dark and would have been incredibly sad. How did I never cop that.

ReAxion

Which is exactly why these prompts are always so hilarious. They give you this totally mundane product and want you to pretend it's the second coming of Christ.

Upgrade your business' network capability with this 44-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support!

Thing I just did.

Upgrade your business' network capability with this 44-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support!

Thing I just did.

44-port Gigabit Ethernet switcher with PoE support. For when your business needs to handle more people than a German Goo Girl.

Bleh, my english is failing me here.

Holy SHIT. Okay, I just finished New Avengers 21, the issue where
Strange goes berserk and Namor pulls the trigger at the end
. Damn, man. Haunting.

Pretty fucked up that your IST order shipped last week, and it came out today on Amazon and it'll be at my house in a little.

I honestly feel like their shipping to our state has gotten fuckin lousy.

Well, I never order from IST for expedience. I expect it to take about a week. But those low, low prices, man.

Zombine

Banned
Well, I never order from IST for expedience. I expect it to take about a week. But those low, low prices, man.

Yeah but for a minute there when they were doing that cheerleading shit saying they were going to be fast as hell they were getting your package to you in under 5 days. Now they're back to their same old crap again.

Is Batman Eternal worth the 29.99 per volume it's currently going for on Comixology? Or should I wait for a sale?

Part of me wants to just jump on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom