• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear Ryan Brownes original pitch for God Hates Astronauts. I don't care if it was just him telling his wife about it. I want to hear the words out of his mouth.

tim1138

I want to hear Ryan Brownes original pitch for God Hates Astronauts. I don't care if it was just him telling his wife about it. I want to hear the words out of his mouth.

From the backmatter of the original collection:

qDH9KCK.jpg

fauxtrot

Banned
I abhor tattoos, but if I ever got one it would be one of three things. Either "life finds a way" or "the pen is mightier than the sword" right on my pelvis. Or a faith trust and pixie dust tramp stamp.

I have a friend of mine designing a sleeve for me using a bunch of different Mike Mignola covers but I don't really have the cash to start it any time soon.

Some of you might think this is a bad/dumb idea, but compared to most of my other tattoos (two of which are names of ex-girlfriends, including one that I only dated for like 5 weeks), I think it'll be great.

Wow, time to pre-order this shit

bout to work on a pitch for Rafa, gonna get back to making my Mark Millar Image Comics Pitch Generator. Shit takes a lot of work let me check my schedule first

absolutelynothing.png

oops guess I can't do it, good luck with Rafa
Damn brah thought you had something for me. I have a LOT of emotions I need to release.

Snotgirl better be 20 pages of people going, "Hey you got a little uh, a little bit of uh...like right here *puts finger under nose*. Hold on I'll get it"

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Snotgirl better be 20 pages of people going, "Hey you got a little uh, a little bit of uh...like right here *puts finger under nose*. Hold on I'll get it"

If it's anything like Seconds, it'll just be 20 pages of disappointment.

styl3s

My LCS owner told me he was glad i wasn't a psychopath who hated money when i went in to remove 95% of the secret wars and battleworld tie ins then talked about 60s batman for 30 minutes.

Starting to like this guy. Also, it feels good to not be chained down by 7,432 monthly Marvel books and it opens me up to try new things the problem is i have no idea what to try. I picked up some Chrononauts books and a We Stand On Guard

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Latest issues of Zero gave us plenty of those 20 page sighs

Still haven't read it, but I'm not really against the Multiverse aspect, and I have some faith that I'll be into how Kot concludes this experiment.

yo anybody reading The Ghost Fleet? I just finished the first trade and I need to keep reading.

Sadly, the rest of the issues are only on Dark Horse's app, but sacrifices must be made.

Some of you might think this is a bad/dumb idea, but compared to most of my other tattoos (two of which are names of ex-girlfriends, including one that I only dated for like 5 weeks), I think it'll be great.
You must feel pretty silly having JC's girls' names tattooed on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom