• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making me want to read Saga again. I'd order the hardcover now but the package would get lobbed over my side entrance. At least I'll be home most of next week.

I get to the end of a Saga issue and my favorites are still alive I'm like.

FE_DA_120823ObamaSweat425x283.jpg

Hasn't been much of that around #19-21.

:(

Goddamnit Messi, I just got to the end of #18 last night. Don't make me buy more issues!

When he came out with those adorable buttflap jammies...das it mayne

This is the best thing I've read in one of these threads. Rafa-quality posting right here.

Also I finished Plague of Frogs 1 and I loved it. It's really cool to see Mignola picking up things he started in the first volume of Hellboy. Looove this universe.

Zombine

Banned
You peeking in my windows Silly? I have the same shit on my one shelf in that exact order

Hellboy, Fear Agent, Zelda

Only difference is that my shelves are wide so I have a few more absolutes and Sin City on there too.

Owzers

I organized them where my heart led me, tried to move DC up top, Marvel below, dark horse got a shelf. BKV runaways/y the last man got together. Daredevil got split up because the bottom right one is all Bendis and it's mixed wtih tpbs/OHC/an omnibus....whereas i'm going to put Hawkeye and Daredevil newer runs together.

And no freeza you can't have my Hellboys, i just made it to the white bordered pages of volume 1 so i can not worry about smudges.

Also also, does Fairest have a good conclusion for the series?

You peeking in my windows Silly? I have the same shit on my one shelf in that exact order

Hellboy, Fear Agent, Zelda

Only difference is that my shelves are wide so I have a few more absolutes and Sin City on there too.

:O I was so close to having the Jim Lee Icon art book in that Zelda spot but then i couldn't resist putting all dark horse together. Zelda was going to get the boot to the floor.

Picked up Act II of the Wonder Woman run. Also picked up volume 1 of Animal Man, I remember seeing some positive reviews in this thread. And something called C.O.W.L. And Dororo (it's fun to say Dororo).

Those look nice. Time to buy lots of smaller books now to improve the packing fraction.

gabbo

Picked up Act II of the Wonder Woman run. Also picked up volume 1 of Animal Man, I remember seeing some positive reviews in this thread. And something called C.O.W.L. And Dororo (it's fun to say Dororo).

Those look nice. Time to buy lots of smaller books now to improve the packing fraction.

Animal Man's run in the new52 is really good until
they kill the Red. Basically the second story arc doesn't live up to the first
COWL is still awesome. great take on superheros and unions in the 60s

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Just finished Season 1 of Sleeper (AKA the first 12 issues out of the 24 total issues). Daaamn. So so so good.
Consistently amazing. This is one hell of a comic book to end my comics hiatus with.

Messi

It's good-tier. Not great-tier or bad-tier but it's definitely borderline Land-tier. It has its moments and it works. Later on its kind of cartoony and has some whack coloring.

As I said, I think some of it is truly beautiful

Like Meghan Hetrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom