• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Hrm

Secret Wars Journal 2 managed to have two very nice stories.

Secret Wars 2099 2 managed to continue being absurdly uninteresting. Also, that hulk design *did not* age well at all.

Agreed on both parts. That Daredevil story was especially twisted.

And yeah SW 2099 is one of the few Tie ins I haven't really dug. The other two being AoU vs Zombies, and Years of Future Past.

Ghost Fleet #8

56aUwlW.gif

I didn't know that was the last issue before I read it. That was goddamn amazing.

Trump 2016. He will keep our country safe from anime imports and Messi America Visits.

I don't like Fox, you gotta believe me!
I hope Trump finds a way to put a lid on Messi. Brah psyched me out on asking out CFA. I didn't need that, I already had built it up to Legend of Zelda dungeon. I just don't know how to overcome myself.....

I'm so torn on the infinite loop. Just read #2. I love the art. it's like getting a monthly Bruce Timm comic. The concept seems cool too but I can't figure this Ano character. She seems to have no real personality but already they're a couple ish? Why? Nothing in the comic shows why this is the case. it just is because the plot said so.

It feels like the writers intent for the story "which is explained after each issue" is just saying "yea this is happening" In an almost spoiler and clumsy way but not conveying it effectively in the actual comic. Which is an issue for a series that wants it to be about this couple against all the society.

Trump 2016. He will keep our country safe from anime imports and Messi America Visits.

I don't like Fox, you gotta believe me!

I would consider Trump winning the Republican Primary (not the general, mind, but the primary) to be definitive proof of a loving god.

I hope Trump finds a way to put a lid on Messi. Brah psyched me out on asking out CFA. I didn't need that, I already had built it up to Legend of Zelda dungeon. I just don't know how to overcome myself.....

You just gotta go up and ask her out. Best case, she says yes and you two have a great time. Worst case scenario, she rips out your spine with her bare hands for having the temerity to address her directly, and then you don't have to worry any more!

So it's really a win-win.

You just gotta go up and ask her out. Best case, she says yes and you two have a great time. Worst case scenario, she rips out your spine with her bare hands for having the temerity to address her directly, and then you don't have to worry any more!

So it's really a win-win.
You're right brah.

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I have to achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, ho oh

If I can see it oohh, then I can be it
If I believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
Think about every night and day
Just spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me run in' through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
Oh, I believe I can fly hooo

Hey 'cause I believe in me

Anyone familiar with this absolutely amazing piece of art?

Is this something thats available in english? Maybe in a very large format for me to ogle?

Something to do with the anime Space Battleship Yamato. I actually just watched the remake of it, Yamato 2199, recently but I think this has to do with one of the previous movies or something. Not entirely sure.

Yamato 2199 was excellent.

Something to do with the anime Space Battleship Yamato. I actually just watched the remake of it, Yamato 2199, recently but I think this has to do with one of the previous movies or something. Not entirely sure.

Yamato 2199 was excellent.

Oh its for an anime?

discust

take your anime and leave me to my manga

I read that as "please ask me to show you on the doll where the bad editor man touched me once."

Care for his intentions about as much as he cares for mine.

He's got me pegged though. I sure do not eat out women on their periods. Like, fucksake. There's a limit for everything.

I'd consider it. Given no chance of contracting an STI. I don't see how it would be different than going down regularly.

Sex while on the period isnt bad. Thats just a little farther out.

All-New Captain America and the Mighty Avengers was cool. Too bad the start was so shaky due to fucking AXIS shenanigans.

Why does shit always happen on Genosha? Genocides, mind-swapping...

Bloodember

It's really annoying when a comic you buy is then shipped by media mail, it is the worst shipping method possible. The only time I lost packages was from media mail. Plus comics are not allowed to be shipped via media mail because they contain ads. I guess I should have asked how he was going to ship it, I would have paid more for better shipping.

/End rant.

I'd consider it. Given no chance of contracting an STI. I don't see how it would be different than going down regularly.

Sex while on the period isnt bad. Thats just a little farther out.

Sex during red tide is the same damn thing as regular sex. Anyone that doesn't mind anal should have no reason to mind that (well, unless you gon try it on brand new white sheets or something). As for eating out a person during red tide, weeeell, there are two kinds of people, those that say that you shouldn't try it and those that say that period blood doesn't taste or smell. I call the latter folks filthy fucking liars.

Learned from experience, fwiw. A girl asking me to eat her out in that state is the equivalent of me asking for a bj while knowing that dick cheese is in place.

It just seems like Genosha though. Like, you'd think at some point people would stop living there. Or going there ever.

Genosha is proof that muties simply can't take a hint.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Tune in next week when Corioianus tells us about tossing salad.

Sex during red tide is the same damn thing as regular sex. Anyone that doesn't mind anal should have no reason to mind that (well, unless you gon try it on brand new white sheets or something). As for eating out a person during red tide, weeeell, there are two kinds of people, those that say that you shouldn't try it and those that say that period blood doesn't taste or smell. I call the latter folks filthy fucking liars.

Learned from experience, fwiw. A girl asking me to eat her out in that state is the equivalent of me asking for a bj while knowing that dick cheese is in place.

Genosha is proof that muties simply can't take a hint.
This is some next level shit. Everyone playing checkers and you playing chess.c

With all these Image titles, it's legit nearing a point where I might have to drop DC books for the sake of having to pay bills and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom