• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

I never read Grayson, so I'm catching up.

What the fuck at this depressing dark-ass motherfucking Future's End thing? What the hell?

1399681592682.gif

Don't do it.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Pretty sure I own the same hat you have on

No way? Brixton hat?
I won that hat in a raffle and I absolutely love it. Ever since I got it probably 5 years ago I've tried on endless amounts of other flat-caps and haven't been able to find a single one that looks half-decent on me.

Guys, lets talk about Kipp's butt. I think this deserves some critical evaluation.

what about them calves tho

lotta squats must have happen to form that lower half

I'm very self-conscious about my butt. Stupid biking. No squats necessary when you've got a road bike.

I am sure Kipp squats a lot. Gotta do your business somewhere in the woods. All outdoorsy people are the same.

...Dammit. I had to do this this morning. I felt like a caveman. I was only hours away from making it to a real bathroom like a civilized human being, but I just had to go.

great work, i guess i need to take some bouldering pics next time

Thanks!
And yeah, do it! I don't own a wide angle lens at the moment, unfortunately, but this trip made me really want to get one. 40mm lens doesn't make for super impressive bouldering photos. It did the job though.

Godzilla Half Century War Hardcover this week, and it's oversized.
... and then Godzilla in Hell the following week. FUCK YEAH.

WHAT!? YES. So bought.
Holy shit, and Kabuki LE comes out that same day. Best IST order ever.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Monday's purchase....

X-Men Alpha #1
X-Men: Omega #1
X-Men: Prime #1
Amazing X-Men (1995) #1-4
Astonishing X-Men (1995) #1-4
X-Man #1-4
Weapon X #1-4
Age of Apocalypse: Sinister Bloodlines
Tales from the Age of Apocalypse: By The Light
X-Calibre #1-4
X-Men: Chronicles #1 and 2
X-Universe #1 and 2
Blink #1-4
Factor X #1-4
Generation Next #1-4
Gambit & The X-Ternals #1-4
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse #1-6

Grayson #5-9
Grayson Annual #1

Has Jane Thor done anything interesting? Is her character interesting? Curious, because back at the start of Aaron's Thor run, I heard so many good things about the Godbomb arc. Now, silence.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gket have you been reading that new Deathlok on MU? I'm kinda digging it but I'm not sure why. The sleeper agent angle is fucked up, especially since he thinks he's doing humanitarian medic work lol >_<

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Oops I actually forgot to get Grayson #7. I've lied to you guys and I feel horrible.

I'll just add it to my regular comic book day purchase.

Thoughts on Batman: Year 100, DC: The New Frontier, and Kingdom Come? Those are the ones from the current comixology sale that I'm really looking at

Edit: Ah, fuck it. Friend I trust says they're good, I got em

ElNarez

Banned
The officer who was intentionally provoking the situation to get Superman to do what he did on the final panel. That guy's smirk irritated the hell out of me.

On a different note, I have been reading BKV's The Private Eye and I'm loving it.

All Cops Are Bastards

Zombine

Banned
My IST order will look something like:

Kabuki vol 1
Half Century War HC
East of West Book 1

I'll be looking to unload vol 1 of East of West once I get this order In.

My IST order will look something like:

Kabuki vol 1
Half Century War HC
East of West Book 1

I'll be looking to unload vol 1 of East of West once I get this order In.

Thats basically my order as well, though I'm debating. I may add the Usagi Yojimbo bricks on top of that.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So I just finished issue 1 of Wytches, and I took your advice and read Scott Snyder's essay at the end. It was the sort of personal note that I just love. Though I have just started the series I already like it quite a bit.

As a dad it has been really touching to read the relationship between Sailor and her father. I don't know why, that kind of shit just gets to me. The family seem like cool characters who genuinely love each other so far.

I am glad to read that it is confined to only 6 issues.It seems like the kind of story best told concisely, and it is good that it won't get a chance to wear out its welcome.

Zombine

Banned
Who gives a damn about quality, you play as Godzilla and Kaiju and you wreck shit, what fucking more do you want?

I want to make sure Biollante is in this. Same with King Caesar.

Edit: and Monster X. Where can I start a kickstarter to make sure they are DLC characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom