• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are not 52 other books better than Ms. Marvel.
You messed up.

I KNOW... still on the fence,, every time Im thinking about it I think well I can just wait for TPB,, then I get the next issue and enjoy the hell out of it.

DAMMIT,,, maybe Ms. Marvel stays

Zombine

Banned
I KNOW... still on the fence,, every time Im thinking about it I think well I can just wait for TPB,, then I get the next issue and enjoy the hell out of it.

DAMMIT,,, maybe Ms. Marvel stays

Nah bro. Drop that boring ass book. Keep better lady books in your life.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
The dogs always die guys. Accept it. You can't have a dog be a main character and let it live. It's one of the core rules of storytelling.

If Pizza Dog dies, so help me god

Pizza Dog will live.

tumblr_me3n6yCiRf1rpn610o3_400.gif

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
At least his memory will live on in wetflame's avatar.

Also, this is really annoying. One of the muscles near my ribs is twitching. Over. And over. And over.

Owzers

Bishoujo statues creep me out, i don't think i'll ever buy one. " We take characters you like and give them anime faces" It sounds like a place in hell.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I've been slowly cutting books the last week or two.
I counted like 2 weeks ago I was at around 59 books a month,,, and that's not including random #1's or books you fuckers make me want to buy lol.

Right now im at 53 a Mo. (*5 of those books are mini-series ending soon)

Some cuts that hurt:
Ms. Marvel (still on the fence, I have the whole run so far)
Black Widow
Probably Superman (rather keep Action Comics)

Also,, crappy thing about getting most my books through DCBS im ordering 2 months in advance,, so like Ales Kots new book Wolf,, looks bad ass, right up my alley art and story.. I already have #1 - #3 ordered.. haven't read #1 yet. lol
I ordered #1 & #2 E for Extinction, going off the preview (I thought Burnham was doing art :/), not planning on getting #3 on)

Lol

c'mon b

Alright you damn enablers !!!
She stays

I probably would have ended up going to my LCS for it anyways lol

nice

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
My head just exploded...

Here are ThyLadyBooks I get:
Ms. Marvel
Spider-Gwen (purely for Robbis art
COME BACK TO FBP.. ITS DYING!
Rat Queens
Velvet
RunLoveKill (kinda sorta)

FBP is dead, man. Rafa and I are about to have a funeral pyre for that joint--come join us.

Also, I honestly thing Spider-Gwen is vapid shit with a pretty art-coat. It's not quite Ghost Rider-levels of horseshit, but it ain't very good.

FBP is dead, man. Rafa and I are about to have a funeral pyre for that joint--come join us.

Also, I honestly thing Spider-Gwen is vapid shit with a pretty art-coat. It's not quite Ghost Rider-levels of horseshit, but it ain't very good.

Yeah, if there's a drop in that list, it's Spider-Gwen

(though personally I tradewait Velvet and Rat Queens, not that they aren't stellar books)

I've been slowly cutting books the last week or two.
I counted like 2 weeks ago I was at around 59 books a month,,, and that's not including random #1's or books you fuckers make me want to buy lol.

Right now im at 53 a Mo. (*5 of those books are mini-series ending soon)

Some cuts that hurt:
Ms. Marvel (still on the fence, I have the whole run so far)
Black Widow
Probably Superman (rather keep Action Comics)

Also,, crappy thing about getting most my books through DCBS im ordering 2 months in advance,, so like Ales Kots new book Wolf,, looks bad ass, right up my alley art and story.. I already have #1 - #3 ordered.. haven't read #1 yet. lol
I ordered #1 & #2 E for Extinction, going off the preview (I thought Burnham was doing art :/), not planning on getting #3 on)

Lol
Man I have no idea how you floppies guys do it.

If I did the whole weekly thing it would def be digital

Theres too many great books coming out and Id very quickly get a very big pile of floppies all over the place.

Kipp has this motivational poster hanging over his office door

goddamn lol

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
At least his memory will live on in wetflame's avatar.

Also, this is really annoying. One of the muscles near my ribs is twitching. Over. And over. And over.

No yeah, that's called a heart. You're finally growing one, Kipp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom