• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Gwen brought us this line so I'm cool with it:
tSTjl4Cl.jpg

Boogiepop

I'm tired. I'm tired of being pushed and ignored by my dad. I can't take it anymore. I have nowhere to vent and no friends to talk to in person. I'm just really tired.

I almost tried to stab my neck but I found a great way to get cyanide.
Like everyone else has said, please, please try to get some help, call one of those hotlines, discuss with someone on here, etc.

Also, I get distraced from this thread for like half a day and you guys have a big old manga discussion. :/. Viz 3 in 1 suck btw, they use awful paper, unless that changed recently. VizBig are great though.

Man I have no idea how you floppies guys do it.

If I did the whole weekly thing it would def be digital

Theres too many great books coming out and Id very quickly get a very big pile of floppies all over the place.

goddamn lol

Yeah its hard,, and I guess I like Non-cape books the most it seems,, and thanks to Image there's constantly new books coming out that interest me.

But as far as floppies go,, I love em. Its half the fun/hobby for me, having the physical book, the smelllllss, and just being able to collect them.
There are def cons to it also.

FBP is dead, man. Rafa and I are about to have a funeral pyre for that joint--come join us.

Also, I honestly thing Spider-Gwen is vapid shit with a pretty art-coat. It's not quite Ghost Rider-levels of horseshit, but it ain't very good.

I honestly don't give a shit about Spider-Gwen.
At all
When I went to C2E2 this year Robbi Rodriguez did a quick sketch for me,,, it was of Spider-Gwen.... I didn't want that LOL
But he was busy so I didn't get to tell him ,,, "hey sketch anything you want,, and fyi id prefer any But Spider gwen" lol

FBP was one of the first series I really read in whole when I got back into comics.. and It just amazed me,, sat there thinking about what I just read for a good minute.. and started it over and read them again. (I bought like the first 3 or 4 issues of that very first arc)

Anyways.. yes FBP is dead... Its gotta be coming to an end soon right?
surprised it made it this far (22 issues)

Zombine

Banned
I like NECA figures because they have no idea what they want to be. They'll be like, "Here's this Walter White figure that isn't a statue because it has one articulated wrist and it's neck kinda moves one way. It also has accessories that don't really fit that you already lost."

Zim 1 was dope. Found myself reading the dialog in the character voices and that was a blast. Tons of hilarious gags in the first issue alone and Im looking forward to seeing if Jhonen develops Zim's character the way he'd always said in interviews.

darklin0

Banned
I picked up the first TP of Ms. Marvel last week. I finally got around to reading it and I can't believe I did not pick this up much sooner.

Yousefb

^ hah oh that's right there's that one infamous picture of Batman floating around from Injustice right? If that's the case sheesh

If you liked the game, Injustice is a fun comic that completely surprised me how well it reads considering how much hate Tom Taylor gets around here. No Mans Land is good but it's a long, slow burn.

Jesus christ, Big Man Plans 4 was so gut wrenchingly violent. I actually started feeling queasy while reading it and kind of still do. Definitely a tragic but fitting end to a fantastic mini series. I was planning on reading it all over once it'd been completed but I'm gonna need something substantially more light hearted before I dive back in. Like a holocaust documentary or something. God damn.

So I've been browsing OKCupid to no avail and Rithickulos has got to be the greatest play on words I've ever seen. That's some De'Nesha Diamond level shit.

I've been worrying about this since this morning when I saw what happened overnight.

PsychBat, please. :(

Yeah, I'm really worried. I actually saw he had posted about this before, but it was before I was really into comicsgaf, so I didn't know who he was when I saw that.now I feel worse about it. Please be ok Psych...

Who wants comics that'll make them stand out amongst their peers?
https://www.humblebundle.com/grantmorrison
YOU DO!

A bunch of stuff I didn't know existed, including some comics by Deepak Chopra. How bizarre.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Reading Blink's AoA mini-series. Such an awesome character. I really wish she were going to be a part of one of the ANAD titles. That would be an instant sell for me.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have Psych's address from my comic giveaway. Or at least I think its his address.
Maybe alarm the authories? I dont know if this is allowed in america, but here we can notify the police when something like this posted and published in the internet.

The stuff he wrote this morning and he went silent since then... I think its not u reasonable to be alarmed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom