• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe alarm the authories? I dont know if this is allowed in america, but here we can notify the police when something like this posted and published in the internet.

The stuff he wrote this morning and he went silent since then... I think its not u reasonable to be alarmed...

I'm really not sure. I'm worried enough to look into it though.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
For what it's worth, I had a long talk with Psych last night after I saw that post, after which he said he was going to bed. I hope I'm not breaching his trust by saying this, but he did promise me that he'd at least wait a few days and talk to me again before doing anything.

For what it's worth, I had a long talk with Psych last night (after which he said he went to sleep). I hope I'm not breaching his trust by saying this, but he did promise me that he'd at least wait a few days and talk to me again before doing anything.

Thank goodness.

We're thinking about you, Psych

For what it's worth, I had a long talk with Psych last night after I saw that post, after which he said he was going to bed. I hope I'm not breaching his trust by saying this, but he did promise me that he'd at least wait a few days and talk to me again before doing anything.

It's worth a lot. At least a few of us can settle down a bit. Thanks.

well thats a bit of a relief. Hope things turn out for the better

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Good to hear somebody was up and that you talked to him a bit--I was worried earlier.

Thank you for doing that. And while it doesn't end my concern, hearing that at least makes it less acute.

Man why does everythimg on Valiant's lineup look so appealing to me? Even the stuff I wouldn't normally read like Bloodshot or Shadowman. I may have a problem...

tim1138

That's good to know.
I'm glad he was able to talk to someone

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member

That's a bit of a relief. Thanks, Kipp. But still, if you're reading this Psych, just let someone know that you're ok. We're worried about you.

whew, that's something at least. hope he's doing alright.

Hey kids, did you enjoy Transformers vs. G I Joe?
Well get ready for
https://twitter.com/geekscapegames/status/619220701719957504

IDW'S STREET FIGHTER VS. G I JOE!

yessssss

shadowman is their one bad comic.
everything else is great.

Honestly, I already knew that and I still want to read it lol. There are only a handful of series I haven't touched, mostly because of money and time. I don't know why, but while everything looks so 90s, that somehow gets me pretty excited.

Not to mention, they really have pulled the talent out of their butts. So many relatively unknown talent, but they're putting out such stellar work.

I like Street Fighter more than Transformers so this is more interesting to me on paper but i hope they don't just get a bunch of jobbers to do it

Honestly, I already knew that and I still want to read it lol. There are only a handful of series I haven't touched, mostly because of money and time. I don't know why, but while everything looks so 90s, that somehow gets me pretty excited.

Not to mention, they really have pulled the talent out of their butts. So many relatively unknown talent, but they're putting out such stellar work.

Yeah I liked that one article where it describes their approach as "Moneyball".

It's good and getting better by the month. They seem to be growing in step with their revenue, not blindly outracing until their left with nothing and all not great talent.

Yeah I liked that one article where it describes their approach as "Moneyball".

It's good and getting better by the month. They seem to be growing in step with their revenue, not blindly outracing until their left with nothing and all not great talent.

Yeah, I Just reread that article this morning and it describes it perfectly.

Besides the small-time talent, they've been pulling some bigger names like Kindt, Lemire, and Kot of late. Yet, they're not getting so big that they start overreaching. Its a nice change of pace to actually get excited for events (though by their looser definition of "event"). Although, I'm actually more excited for that Legends of the Geomancer tie-in; Van Lente has proven a formidable writer.
and I'm kinda hoping for a little Kay McHenry, the best Geomancer

My fucking iPad.

luke-skywalker.gif

Zombine

Banned
I must have just picked it up with the beach chairs and a couple of other things and threw it in the back seat. I damn near shit myself when I realized I didn't have it.

Zombine

Banned
Sometimes I come back and read this thread and remember how shit your taste is.
I have shit taste too. :(

We all have shit taste, but mine is the worst. I think Terminator Salvation is a good movie. My friends always get on me for "liking everything."

Ms Marvel isn't bad, I just think it's kind of boring. Like, if I had to pick between Silk and Ms Marvel, I would pick Silk every time.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I will watch tomorrow for the first time ever The Warriors. I wanted to see this movie for years, since Ive seen the trailer I was blown away by the atmosphere it build up in couple of seconds.

Time to finally embrace it :D
And man, those sythiesizer music. The 70s and 80s were a wonderful time for movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom