• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxtrot

Banned
For what it's worth, I had a long talk with Psych last night after I saw that post, after which he said he was going to bed. I hope I'm not breaching his trust by saying this, but he did promise me that he'd at least wait a few days and talk to me again before doing anything.

Good guy Kipp. Thanks for being amazing... and everyone else too. Y'all are great and it makes me feel pretty warm and fuzzy that so many people are willing to reach out to one of our own in a time of need.

We <3 you PsychBat!

For what it's worth, I had a long talk with Psych last night after I saw that post, after which he said he was going to bed. I hope I'm not breaching his trust by saying this, but he did promise me that he'd at least wait a few days and talk to me again before doing anything.

oh shit, how did I miss this?
I was sleeping

Jesus Christ. :O

NexusCell

Great to hear. I'm rooting for him to get through this.

tim1138

Fraction and Terry Dodson have a new book coming out called Adventureman. It was announced at the Milkfed Criminal Masterminds panel this afternoon

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's Grant Morrison so probably not.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

He's pretty hit and miss for me, I liked animal man, loved doom patrol, thought his JL was good, final crisis was incoherent, multiversity was a mixed bag. I have to dig into his independent work to really get a good measure.

Deff gonna grab that humble bundle. What do you guys think of 52 ? Should I read it ? Lot of callbacks in Morrison's batman, what do you guys think ? If so, should i buy infinite crisis as well ? only 25 bucks for all of 52 and infinite crisis !

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I used to think like him but the last couple of Morrision books ive read were awesome.

His Batman mainseries stuff still sucks mostly.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
His Run turned to shit when he killed of Batman. Before that it was pretty cool, even while it was confusing.

Need to re-read it.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
WHOA WHOA WHOA.... WHAT!? People not liking Silver Surfer, people not liking Squirrel Girl.... What kind of world do we live in?

Morrison's Batman run might be bad in a "too weird for it's own good" kind of way but Squirrel Girl is legit bad.

Bad art, unfunny "try hard jokes", no compelling plot.

0/10

Praise be to Kamala, save us from bad cape books.

Well the story ends here brahs. Messi was right, I can't ask out CFA girl since she has been promoted. The dream is dead. Time to devote myself fully to everyday fully to everyday low prices. #onemansweatshop

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I've never read a Silver Surfer book. I did enjoy him handing Cable his ass in Deadpool & Cable though.

That'll change when I eventually get to Annihilation.

Zombine

Banned
That moment when you realize your favorite new artist has done next to nothing in the comic world, yet all the potential is there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom