• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Ross61

Based on those solicits its seems that Night of the Monster Men crossover fits great without interrupting either arcs for Detective, Batman, or Nightwing.

VanWinkle

Man I love Manapul's art.

TRINITY-2.jpg

I just PRAY that the middling writing on Flash and Detective Comics was more the work of Buccellato and less Manapul. Hopefully Manapul working alone here will prove better. Who knows.

Owzers

I thought Cho's variant covers were boring, i'd be interested to see if he had other ideas that were in between this and outrage.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Good riddance to sexist garbage

but his extra curricular activities is what might be called sexist, not the actual covers tho?

STL010835-600x923.jpg

STL010864-600x912.jpg

and if you go the extra curricular activity route, well then you cant read TA Hulk for example, which is of course your perrogative

tim1138

Man I love Manapul's art.

I just PRAY that the middling writing on Flash and Detective Comics was more the work of Buccellato and less Manapul. Hopefully Manapul working alone here will prove better. Who knows.

If nothing else you can treat it as a picture book and make up your own story to go with the art.

Made some more headway into my Secret Wars read. #2 was great but Battleworld Ultimate End #1 right after that was a bit of a pain.

but his extra curricular activities is what might be called sexist, not the actual covers tho?

[IG]http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/STL010835-600x923.jpg[/IMG]
[IG]http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/STL010864-600x912.jpg[/IMG]

and if you go the extra curricular activity route, well then you cant read TA Hulk for example, which is of course your perrogative

Whatever the issues he has with whoever has editorial control, airing dirty laundry in public is not a very professional look. He should have just said "I had some creative differences with Rucka".

But we know why he wants to make this statement. To bolster his lucrative revenue stream of selling controversial covers.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whatever the issues he has with whoever has editorial control, airing dirty laundry in public is not a very professional look. He should have just said "I had some creative differences with Rucka".

But we know why he wants to make this statement. To bolster his lucrative revenue stream of selling controversial covers.

Im not defending Cho (who would lol), im just saying those covers arent particulary sexist, unless you want to get into debates about WW's costume being sexist.

squadr0n

They are bringing back Doom Patrol lol. Please dont fuck this up DC.

Really looking forward to Teen Titans with Damian in charge! Who is the Writer, Percy? What else has he done in the past and was it good?

Top Bottom