• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Speaking of sillymonkey avatars, I didnt understand why Kate Bishop was dressing as a doctor for Halloween until I realize she's Hawkeye from M.A.S.H.

0eed72f063185993155809cd1886ab24.jpg

latest

diaspora

Felicia becoming Venom would be pretty funny in a throwing everything out but the kitchen sink kinda way. She's been terrible post Superior so why not just go crazy we haven't seen the worst yet.

True, she can't get much worse, just burn it all.

Owzers

I started The Name of the Wind again, reread the few pages i previously went through and on to new territory perhaps.

Books, that's what we do now. Comics are a nuisance on the balcony, and it's just about to storm too, perfect reading weather. Also there was a spider on the back of my chair and i had dire need of a flamethrower.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
cant take a focused picture to save my life but meet Bucky

EHBRgl1.png

Pug puppies are tiny yo

ZtvmcdH.jpg

NSFW

watched the last few eps of Stranger Thing with himk just spread open sleeping there next to me, so I guess he's not stressed out in the new environment. Today was a decent day.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I started The Name of the Wind again, reread the few pages i previously went through and on to new territory perhaps.

Books, that's what we do now. Comics are a nuisance on the balcony, and it's just about to storm too, perfect reading weather. Also there was a spider on the back of my chair and i had dire need of a flamethrower.

Calling The Name of the Wind a book is very generous.

I'm about 60% done with it, after making it my travel book. It's not what I expected at all. Really, really good, just not even remotely what I thought I was getting into with it.

VanWinkle

I'm re-reading Way of Kings. First time reading a novel since I started reading comics last June. Feels weird but I'm loving it. A little over a hundred pages in.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Ghostbusters was pretty good, but Holtzman was amazing. Kate McKinnon is a national treasure.

And I caught a Squirtle by the pier. Overall a pretty good morning/early afternoon.

Alos, I posted about this a few weeks back, but now I have made it mine. Still need to figure out where to hang it, though.

Owzers

I thought the first episode of Stranger Things was a bore with potential to not be boring. 80s setting and vibes isn't going to carry it.
Enemies that can be anywhere at anytime are such tension breakers. "Is he coming around the corner? No, because he doesn't have to. Scene ends." Make out sessions in the school bathroom? Mysterious kid who has some kind of power that the government is looking for. All of this tied around looking for Will when the best scene was Will trying to survive on his way home.

First episode gets a random 5/10.

Wait. You guys read the words in comics? You don't just look at the pictures and make up your own stories?

I read every comic out loud with unique voices for most characters. You should hear my Fantomex. And my Psylocke. And my Wolverine.

What Im saying is if ya'll put money on my Pateron page I will voice act Uncanny X-Force for your enjoyment.

Sandfox

My Wolverine is a combination of Scott McNeil and Cal Dodd. I respect anyone who gives him the Neil Ross voice.

I can't tell where I got my Spider-Man from lol

tim1138

I read every comic out loud with unique voices for most characters. You should hear my Fantomex. And my Psylocke. And my Wolverine.

What Im saying is if ya'll put money on my Pateron page I will voice act Uncanny X-Force for your enjoyment.

I will Kickstart your gofundme for your patreon.

Every DC character has their DCAU voice in my head

When Spider-Man is being serious, he sounds like Christopher Daniel Barnes, when he tells a joke, he sounds like Josh Keaton.

Wolverine is Steve Blum

TheFlow

Banned
Ghostbusters was pretty good, but Holtzman was amazing. Kate McKinnon is a national treasure.

And I caught a Squirtle by the pier. Overall a pretty good morning/early afternoon.

Alos, I posted about this a few weeks back, but now I have made it mine. Still need to figure out where to hang it, though.
Now that is a poster

mreddie

So rumor is Spencer Ant-Man will end and likely relaunch and Mockingbird might stay depending on the trade sales. Both are the danger zones but earlier sales have helped them instead of straight up ending them like Weirdworld/Red Wolf.

Sandfox

So rumor is Spencer Ant-Man will end and likely relaunch and Mockingbird might stay depending on the trade sales. Both are the danger zones but earlier sales have helped them instead of straight up ending them like Weirdworld/Red Wolf.

Where are you hearing that from?

Messi

Well to be fair Wierdworld got 2 arcs. I hope Mockingbird survives, but I know it won't.

Top Bottom