• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

the movies job anybody who isn't Wolverine

like them niggas spent fifteen years avoiding the fact that X-Men is an ensemble comic

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Reading uncanny x-men definitely got me inspired to read all the x men books up to now.

Cyclops is such a complex character in the book. the movies real did jobb him

Welcome, to the converted

JqYTmjn.gif

These Priest Black Panther issues (~#23) (
with Killmonger as Black Panther are pretty awesome. And what's all this about the C-String Avengers being forced to take on Triathlon?

TheFlow

Banned
had no idea wolverine'sfirst debut was in the hulk comic. now I know where the wolverine vs hulk idea came from

mreddie

Marvel seems to have had a drop of interest. Captain America Steve Rogers 2 had people complaining how it still felt like Marvel lied about it not being mind control but being reality control instead thanks to Marvel spoiling the issue on Tuesday. No idea how many people will be around for the 3rd issue. Lots of negative blow back from the stunt. Uncanny Inhumans did well thanks to the intro of a certain new character.

LOL

Owzers

Does anyone know what happens in Cap #3? Post here as soon as you do, and don't waste my time with spoiler tags.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What the fuck is reality control?

Vic_Viper

How is Brubaker's Velvet? I never hear it being discussed and I'm kinda surprised Image hasn't given it the hardcover treatment which leads me to believe it didn't sell very well. If it's anything like his Captain America Winter Soldier run it has to be good

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
How is Brubaker's Velvet? I never hear it being discussed and I'm kinda surprised Image hasn't given it the hardcover treatment which leads me to believe it didn't sell very well. If it's anything like his Captain America Winter Soldier run it has to be good

It's fantastic, it isn't often discussed these days because new issues have been few and far between.

The current story arc started last August and we've gotten four issues of it

I bought a new phone today. What a mistake. Moreso than comics.

Granted, my old one was starting to go so it was necessary, but I hate every new device I buy for the first two weeks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Has there been any mention of Emma at all post-Secret Wars?

Top Bottom