• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Phil Jimenez pitched a Justice League/Transformers comic at one point that was never published because of the New 52 launch.

http://robot6.comicbookresources.co...sformers-crossover-pitch-was-undeniably-epic/
tumblr_ly4z1zITNU1rnw80to1_r3_250.gif

VanWinkle

Should I finish reading Johns' GL run before reading Omega Men? I still have the last omnibus to read. I have a little over a month until Omega Men comes out in trade, but GL Omni volume 3 wasn't necessarily in my immediate read pile. If it is important and/or if it spoils late GL stuff, I can definitely read it before though.

Ross61

Should I finish reading Johns' GL run before reading Omega Men? I still have the last omnibus to read. I have a little over a month until Omega Men comes out in trade, but GL Omni volume 3 wasn't necessarily in my immediate read pile. If it is important and/or if it spoils late GL stuff, I can definitely read it before though.
Not at all. In fact, just basic knowledge of Kyle Rayner will get you buy. The story is self contained and explains everything you need to know while it's going on.

Can anyone point me towards what issues did amazing spiderman visited the ultimate spiderman universe? It was referenced in the ultimate last stand cataclysm thing but annoyingly enough they didn't give one of those little reference boxes that comics used to do.

Can anyone point me towards what issues did amazing spiderman visited the ultimate spiderman universe? It was referenced in the ultimate last stand cataclysm thing but annoyingly enough they didn't give one of those little reference boxes that comics used to do.

I think it was in an Ultimate mini.

Messi

Spider-Men mini series by Bendis and Pichelli?

This is an existing character?

Edit: They seriously better be careful with how they market her. Marvel could sue. lol
The creative team on this book are the same people who created America Chavez at Marvel, in the Vengeance mini. They're ripping off their own character for this Image book.

frye

The creative team on this book are the same people who created America Chavez at Marvel, in the Vengeance mini. They're ripping off their own character for this Image book.

375px-FightingAmerican2.jpg

just standing on the shoulders of giants

also I think Casey would probably be into it if Marvel sued (which they probably won't because who cares)

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
That's what I thought but that would still mean they have roughly 15 issues to go. In that case even a late 2017 release date for All-America Comix is pushing it.

It's possible they already have the first arc of AAC in the can. Dragotta probably had plenty of free time last year while he was waiting for Hickman to write something.

Top Bottom