• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

tim1138

A heads up for anyone interested in the Bronze Age Brave and the Bold omnibus, Amazon currently has it listed for $48, a cool 61% off.

Owzers

But your shame will be forever remembered in this thread

I still think about pogs from time to time, i got in it late but felt like i experienced all of the shame without any of the fun. Just pure shame.

Edit: oh, you were talking about the title thread.

Let's forget about everything. What's going on here? Let's talk about comics.

I've never been a collector, but these fucking things got me.

120jQMf.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
New Hickman series, Frontier?

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/18/12...-opera-from-image-comics-and-jonathan-hickman

Namedrop Culture? I am in.

He is drawing too btw. With Andy Kuhn helping on layouts.
In. I hope, however, this is something he is prepared to finish. I'm very surprised his return to handling art is with an ongoing and not the long-discussed mini/graphic novel Feel Better Now.

looks like East of West will end next year or go on a small break. The man already has #29 ready to ship out. So 50 might be the sweet spot.
What's this based on?

It intrigues me that some stuff serialized in Island Magazine will be getting collected.

Ross61

Finch must've drew all the issues way in advanced cause I believe he's already done with the whole first arc in Batman. Was he on anything before Rebirth? But it is reassuring that it won't fall to haphazard fill-in issues.

TheFlow

Banned
In. I hope, however, this is something he is prepared to finish. I'm very surprised his return to handling art is with an ongoing and not the long-discussed mini/graphic novel Feel Better Now.

What's this based on?

It intrigues me that some stuff serialized in Island Magazine will be getting collected.
The dude is writing a solo series soon. That and we are coming to the part where death meets
his son

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Man, Kate Kristopher goes through more hairstyles than anyone else in comics. They're pushing the final arc now, so I guess the book is ending.

Hmmmm.... Combating trade-waiters?

It will be missed.

Yay!

New Hickman series, Frontier?

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/18/12...-opera-from-image-comics-and-jonathan-hickman

Namedrop Culture? I am in.

He is drawing too btw. With Andy Kuhn helping on layouts.

He lost me at Star Trek and continued to lose me with depressing

Messi

Why do I feel like the Hickman and Dragotta book announcements today spell the end for East of West? I really hope I am wrong.

I am part of the problem. I think of Hickman stuff as being so complicated, with so many things not paying off until much later, that I don't touch his books until they're done and I can just go straight through.

I'm sorry. :(

Messi

Simple litmus test to find out if a book is ending: Does Messi like it? If yes, then the book is ending.

Comics are ending so.

The end of Shutters solicit is really weird

PLEASE NOTE: This extended-length final arc will not be collected for some time after it ends, so readers of SHUTTER VOL. 4: ALL ROADS TP's shocking ending are highly encouraged to sign up for the single issues' duration.

wat

I am part of the problem. I think of Hickman stuff as being so complicated, with so many things not paying off until much later, that I don't touch his books until they're done and I can just go straight through.

I'm sorry. :(

Actually, East of West and Manhattan Projects were both pretty hard to follow month to month, and were best read in trade.

Like I said earlier, they probably want to deter the filthy trade-waiters.

Why do I feel like the Hickman and Dragotta book announcements today spell the end for East of West? I really hope I am wrong.

Time for some...GUEST ARTISTS!

Like I said earlier, they probably want to deter the filthy trade-waiters.

Someone should link them to this.

http://www.jimzub.com/creator-owned-economics-grabbing-the-long-tail/

And this.

http://kierongillen.tumblr.com/post/121756273497/market-maven-is-the-wicked-the-divine-in

Top Bottom