• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

My physical trade/collection/volume collection featuring the Swedish version of The Sandman Volume One Absolute with a sneak peak at my new bed:
imagekhswa.jpeg
imageogu94.jpeg
I switched over to digital a while back but the GotG omnibus should arrive while I'm in NYC...

TheFlow

Banned
My physical trade/collection/volume collection featuring the Swedish version of The Sandman Volume One Absolute with a sneak peak at my new bed:

I switched over to digital a while back but the GotG omnibus should arrive while I'm in NYC...

nice. can't wait to get my absolute sandman <3

Messi

Those are some pretty clean sheets. Nice job. Have you slept on them yet?

VanWinkle

IST updated. Nothing big except the Ivar Timewalker hardcover. A bit steep @ $27, though. Too bad they don't give bigger discounts on Valiant.

Ugh, makes me so mad. I would LOVE to get this deluxe edition, but I cannot POSSIBLY justify getting this over something in a similar format that I've also been wanting with more pages! If IST had a 45% discount on Valiant stuff, I'd probably buy a lot of their deluxe editions.

VanWinkle

Awesome. I love seeing peoples collections.

Ugh, makes me so mad. I would LOVE to get this deluxe edition, but I cannot POSSIBLY justify getting this over something in a similar format that I've also been wanting with more pages! If IST had a 45% discount on Valiant stuff, I'd probably buy a lot of their deluxe editions.

I actually pulled the Ivar one for $24 off amazon a few months ago. That's happened to me with a few Valiant OHCs, where the price dips for a few days to the low $20s. It's worth keeping an eye on.

Also, Ivar is one of the best things they ever put out and it's worth twice that, but nobody's going to know that unless they buy it which they won't :p

Owzers

Are you guys watching Smackdown Live tonight to see where Roman Reigns goes? It's so exciting, if Reigns doesn't go #1 this whole thing is rigged. This is even better than Paul Ryan speaking at the RNC tonight.

VanWinkle

I actually pulled the Ivar one for $24 off amazon a few months ago. That's happened to me with a few Valiant OHCs, where the price dips for a few days to the low $20s. It's worth keeping an eye on.

Also, Ivar is one of the best things they ever put out and it's worth twice that, but nobody's going to know that unless they buy it which they won't :p

I read the first trade and it was great.

I read the first trade and it was great.

I just meant in general, not necessarily you. Sorry if it sounded that way :)

I'm considering starting a rebate program to get the people who want to try Valiant OHCs those $6-8 back

Valiant comics. You have to pay people to read them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yup, 2 month sub, i managed 13 days before being bored again

preordered legion too :(

oh I preordered Legion too. That one is easy to get my money's worth out of tho, new content which I always enjoy at least the first time through, plus a new class means im already going to play it more than warlords, even super casually.

this current resub tho, im hoping the clas changes in the pre patch (tomorow for EU) will make me want to level a few chars until No Man's Sky hits, but I doubt it. I got to 91 on my lock and im already bored lol

Sandfox

Marvel delayed their solicitation until later in the month(aka next week) for whatever reason.

I'm sitting on of East of West and Saga, but don't know which I should read first.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Marvel delayed their solicitation until later in the month(aka next week) for whatever reason.

I'm sitting on of East of West and Saga, but don't know which I should read first.

Both are good tbh

Just go with whatever you fancy first, Ones a Sci-Fi romp, ones a more westerny romp

romp romp

Top Bottom