• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Wow, I am really liking the art and colouring (Dalibor Talajic and Miroslav Mrva) in Secret Wars: Master of Kung-Fu #1. After the painful Ultimate End #1 and a couple of meh issues of Battleworld, I really liked this issue.

Owzers

I'm hesitant on buying more Buffy season 10 issues or starting Angel Season 10, i don't have much confidence in the books even if previous stuff has been somewhat enjoyable.

I definitely need the rest of Hellboy in Hell (first tpb had 1-5, right?).

Was The Resurrectionists any good?

Gigantic and The Helm were both fun books I can recommend.

Anyone have any clue what that "Wild Dog militia" mentioned in Green Arrow #2 was?

140265.gif

shingi70

Banned
List time

Aquaman #3
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey rebirth #1
Batman #3
Green Arrow #3
Green Lanterns #3
Justice League #1
Legend of tomororw #5
Superman #3
Star Wars #21
Darth Vader #23

Boogiepop

Okay, in that massive Dark Horse sale, I'm already set on the Mignolaverse in general, plus Kabuki and Usagi Yojimbo, and I was thinking I'd get the Goon in nice physical editions at some point.

So my question is, what's worthwhile in that mound of other series than the mound of ones I mentioned? I'm assuming the licensed stuff is mostly eh, but that still leaves lots of series that I know nothing about. Like, what about that one Beasts of Burden series that Hellboy for some reason has a crossover with, for example?

So my question is, what's worthwhile in that mound of other series than the mound of ones I mentioned? I'm assuming the licensed stuff is mostly eh, but that still leaves lots of series that I know nothing about. Like, what about that one Beasts of Burden series that Hellboy for some reason has a crossover with, for example?

If you like fun, then try The Helm and Gigantic.

VanWinkle

I really wished he didn't start writing his own stuff, cause, at least at first, he wasn't very good at it. Has he gotten better?

I don't know, but I think it has always been co-written by him and Brian Buccellato. I'm hoping that the writing inadequacies are more on Buccellato than Manpul, lol.

Does anyone else want a Blade series by Mignola? Or a Ghost Rider series? Actually, fuck it, do a Midnight Sons or a supernatural team book.

I want it

Vampires are dumb.

Except Luke Evans in Dracula Untold.

Yes, I'm the one person who likes that movie.

And yes, I am straight and still find Luke Evans to be dreamy.

Indeed. But I doubt he would commit to DC/Marvel now that he has a successful franchise
He might do a mini like Doom that Came to Gotham
BK, does Eternals by Gaiman read well enough if you've never read ANYTHING about those characters or that part of the Marvel universe?
Yup. From what I gathered, it's either a remake or a sequel to Kirby's original series, but you don't need any knowledge of that whatsoever. Just keep in mind that it takes place after the Superhuman Registration Act gets passed

Top Bottom