• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

JTripper

d545fb8c-b00f-4c8e-bff1-063dfc6419fd_400.jpg

Hold me.

Fuck yeah! I loved the first one but missed out on the second. Time to get them platinum trophies and have some good online coop fun.

Man, this year's SDCC has been great so far based on the news and excitement I've been seeing on social media and such. Makes me excited for NYCC later this year.

JTripper

O_O

Are you fucking SERIOUS...guess I'm waiting for a sale. Ultimate Alliance 1 is ten years old, a game from two generations ago, and this isn't a remaster. $40 is completely outrageous. Even the bundled price is bullshit, at most it should be $40 for both.

They'll surely be in HD though, right? If memory serves me right those games played pretty smoothly so maybe they don't need a complete remaster touch up. I haven't played them in years though so I really don't know for sure.

If they aren't remastered in some way then that price is asking way too much.

They'll surely be in HD though, right? If memory serves me right those games played pretty smoothly so maybe they don't need a complete remaster touch up. I haven't played them in years though so I really don't know for sure.

The linked article notes "some...graphic enhancements" but does not say anything about HD.

Final visit to Midtown. Didn't have the GL books I wanted and had sold out all copies of the new Rucka!WW collection.

Picked up Johns!Flash vol 1 and Earth-2 vol 1-2.

Trailers are looking good.

So what are we expecting at the Marvel panel? Strange trailer, gotg and Spider-Man stuff, cast information for BP, Larson!Captain Marvel reveal and what else?

Top Bottom