• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

tim1138

Re release Ellis's Stormwatch books!

Show the non believers what a top tier team book it was!

Just because SDCC announcements have been good to me so far, I'm going to live in a happy little bubble world where Hitch's unannounced book that he's drawing is a new Stormwatch or Authority book cowritten by Orlando and Ellis.

It'd sure be great if DC/CMX would release vol 1 of Ellis' Stormwatch digitally though. Volume 2 is and so is the Authority, so where the hell is vol 1?!

bet its just a match 3/4 game

But they already have Puzzle Quest!

CoFAtvlVYAABT2k.jpg

OH NOW YOU SEE ANT-MAN LEAVING THE CARTOON WAS DUMB!

Marvel Animation is the dirt worst. These cartoons are going to be still going when we're all in our graves. I'm not even mad, I'm just disappointed.

The DC movie trailers looked good, and I'm hyped for Ultimate Alliance 1 + 2 on Steam. That's my birthday present for myself sorted provided the ports aren't disastrous. Just give me controller support please. Borderless windowed would be handy for recording as well.

Just because SDCC announcements have been good to me so far, I'm going to live in a happy little bubble world where Hitch's unannounced book that he's drawing is a new Stormwatch or Authority book cowritten by Orlando and Ellis.

It'd sure be great if DC/CMX would release vol 1 of Ellis' Stormwatch digitally though. Volume 2 is and so is the Authority, so where the hell is vol 1?!
No kidding that vol 2 hangs forever in my wishlist. Not going to buy half of a story.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
God, the art in Ultimates 9 was a crime

EDIT: I spoke too soon, the first page art was painful to look at though

That final panel though!

Ask Comixology on tumblr about it!
Hah. I already pestered them on Twitter and then on email with a long list of comics that I want upgraded to HD format. I hate seeing books like Gotham Central have the trades by in HD but the singles I own are SD. Don't want to double dip. Though when I did a look through my collection today I did notice some books were updated to HD since I last checked (I.e. Batgirl year one). So I'll wait a bit before I do that.

Yooooo Paul Dini wrote a bunch of episodes of JL Action episodes! Yea this show is going to be goood
https://twitter.com/paul_dini/status/756966259145572352

Hah. I already pestered them on Twitter and then on email with a long list of comics that I want upgraded to HD format. I hate seeing books like Gotham Central have the trades by in HD but the singles I own are SD. Don't want to double dip. Though when I did a look through my collection today I did notice some books were updated to HD since I last checked (I.e. Batgirl year one). So I'll wait a bit before I do that.

Yooooo Paul Dini wrote a bunch of episodes of JL Action episodes! Yea this show is going to be goood
https://twitter.com/paul_dini/status/756966259145572352
They've been really active on tumblr with asking people what books they want to see(this is why we got the Shazam/Superman mini-series issues). I asked them if they could check with DC about the Superman Vs Muhammad Ali book and they responded pretty much instantly.

Edit: Whoever is behind the account seems to work fast.

More Lee/Kirby FF.

Why is she covering her eyes, she's blind...

Being the Torch is a lot of hard work.

Things haven't changed much. 5 issues and fans are already casting the movie. (Gregory Peck as Reed is actually a decent pick).

Look at Namor, the Hollywood producer.

hey blind people cry too man

also Sue in the last panel, she really can't control her thoughts

Man those Xmen are vs everyone.

Soule, Lemire and Yu? Nothing exciting there.

So we got CW2, Xmen vs somebody 2. Can secret invasion 2 be far behind?? Now with 100% more Skrulls!

Man those Xmen are vs everyone.

Soule, Lemire and Yu? Nothing exciting there.

So we got CW2, Xmen vs somebody 2, can secret invasion 2 be far behind?? Now with 100% more Skrulls!
With Bendis leaving GotG next year I wouldn't be surprised if the next cosmic event with the new team is called something like "Annihilation III".

Sadist

I wonder what's next for the X-Men...

Maybe they can fight alternate versions of themselves. Or the Magistrate Braddock club. Apocalypse again. Their moms. Or even Bendis maybe

Sandfox

I wonder what's next for the X-Men...

Maybe they can fight alternate versions of themselves. Or the Magistrate Braddock club. Apocalypse again. Their moms. Or even Bendis maybe

Well people were complaining that the X-Men weren't front and center...

Sandfox

In the story, the Inhumans decide they must destroy the X-Men to preserve the Terrigen Mists. Quesada hinted that "These are two species fighting for their lives, and only one may survive."
This man knows exactly what to say in order to rile up the fans lol.

That description makes the X-Men look better and the Inhumans bad so we'll see.

Top Bottom