• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Sandfox

I like how Humphries pushed Star-Lord and Kitty super hard while Zdarsky just lumped her with everyone and else and "you'll see in the first issue".

Messi

Not a bad first two hours in the USA

py9lPkn.jpg

mreddie

So they say Death of X starts in October? When does IvX start? Winter? Soule/Lemire tag teaming so much. Lemire is doing 4-5 books for Marvel?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
They letting Katana speak in her native tongue. They didn't have to do that but that is just a nice detail.

When I saw the Katana video, I heard her speaking Japanese without an accent, looked her up and apparently she has worked in Japan.

I kinda hope she just speaks Japanese and no one has any clue what she's saying.

Sandfox

So they say Death of X starts in October? When does IvX start? Winter? Soule/Lemire tag teaming so much. Lemire is doing 4-5 books for Marvel?

Death of X ends in November and I'm guessing IvX starts in December.

Lemire is doing:
Old Man Logan
EXM
Moon Knight
Thanos
DoX/IvX (co-written)

and that's not including the stuff he does through other publishers.

mreddie

Death of X ends in November and I'm guessing IvX starts in December.

Lemire is doing:
Old Man Logan
EXM
Moon Knight
Thanos
DoX/IvX (co-written)

and that's not including the stuff he does through other publishers.

I assume IvX will be the AXIS of the year...hopefully not that quality.

DESCENDER, BLACK HAMMER, SWEET TOOTH, TRILLIUM, ESSEX COUNTY, PLUTONA

JEZZUS

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That lego batman movie trailer is fantastic... whats going on here?

Should I watchbthe other Lego Movie?

Even SDCC can't stop the list

Future Quest #3
Wonder Woman #3
East of West #28
Jupiter's Legacy Vol.2 #2
Black Panther #4
Civil War II #4
Mockingbird #5
Ms. Marvel #9
Howard the Duck #9
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #10
Crossed +100 #17

New Star Trek is disappointing compared to the previous two.

When I got home, I watched all of Stranger Things in one sitting, and that show is awesome.

I repeated the WW trailer like 20 times already. So good.

I kinda wanna go on a media blackout on this movie so I'll be slayed by everything in the theatre, but I don't know if I have the strength.

Anyone got any fancam footage of the audience reactions to the WW and JL trailers though? I'm a sucker for live audience reactions.

---

Anyways onto comics.

Hickman's run on Fantastic Four is great, but was Susan always this overpowered?

Top Bottom