• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
kbcnzuswsnxst7ef9s8j-189290.png

Owzers

I think i actually hate Thor now thanks to the whisper/new thor identity "mystery", anytime i see a Thor related thing i get disgusted.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Not interested in Thor either.

I bet that Elsa Bloodstone solo book I've been wanting will be the next one they announce. I can feel it!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Esad Ribić
Russell Dauterman
Olivier Coipel

How does Jason Aaron keep getting the best comic book artists for all his Thor books? Even if the writing wasn't so good, the comics would be good enough to get just on the art alone.

I'm pretending Butch Guice never worked on volume 3 of God of Thunder.

New Avengers is

I think you're probably right, but have we actually had confirmation of this?

As for Thor, I am expecting/hoping Jane-Thor is sticking around, but we'll see. She's notably absent from the Divided We Stand pic, but then so is Cap Falc and I don't think he's going anywhere either.

mreddie

As for Thor, I am expecting/hoping Jane-Thor is sticking around, but we'll see. She's notably absent from the Divided We Stand pic, but then so is Cap Falc and I don't think he's going anywhere either.

Again, we already know they are staying past the Bendis event, the image is those who are getting a push into a series or a team book.

Sandfox

Hey guys! Already two books we are excited for!

Right now I'm interested in Champions, USAvengers, Thor, and Mosaic.

The interview tells us that Jane will still be around.

Top Bottom