• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Sandfox

My interest in this upcoming Carol run comes from being intrigued over the creative team and the concept of it reflecting how she is viewed in real life.

Characters definitely don't have to be good people to be entertaining, that's just silly talk.

They do have to be entertaining, tho. This is where Captain Marvel fails.

VanWinkle

Man, this little book is GREAT. I can't get over how much I like Cliff Chiang's art. Speaking of Chiang, I really need to get more volumes of Wonder Woman New 52. I keep hoping an omni gets announced, though.

cVRPuMn.jpg

Was there anymore of this series collected? If not, I may just continue it on CmX.

Sandfox

Waid is of and writing Champions, I dont think there will be a ANAD afterwards.
Not sure about the other two.
The thing that confuses me about that is Sam and Jane potentially won't be on teams unless they're forming a new team under a new writer with Uncanny Avengers staying pat.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
It's funny how Bendis doesn't even keep continuity without his own written books

e: didn't know Kamala was Inhuman, huh

and lol Deodato draws Tony like the actor from the Musketeers

Deodato's Tony looks like a cross between Christian Bale and Chris Cornell.

He's Luke Perry when he has that disguise on when he goes into hiding.

That's kind of an "off" panel. He doesn't generally look like that, at least not in the issues I've read. I haven't read the brand new one.

Top Bottom