• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

shingi70

Banned
So I'm only have dead according to the hospital. No sex for two weeks though.

Didn't we have a conversation about Harley being a pillar. Her books sell incredbly well, and she pushes merch more than the Joker these days.

Messi

Have you a link? I need to see that

http://www.dailydot.com/parsec/hot-topic-harley-quinn-batman-collection/

It is a collaboration with hot topic and mostly for girls. It led to the bombshells clothing line.

MeshDress.jpg

Messi

On the comic end her rebirth #1 issue currently has 35 revealed variant covers by some of the biggest names in comics

Shit, it just struck me that we might get Bombshells variant costumes in Injustice 2!

Edit: Harley Rebirth is in a month, right? There'll be a bunch more covers revealed before then probably.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Sorry, I just think those two look cool, its not like this is some bullshit about lingerie.

If I had just written I like these would have just provoced maybe other stupid jokes for those I would not have cared about but I didnt wanted to lure anyone in a trap or in posting something stupid.

Don't feel bad but a tip: Yoo can buy lingirie for your significant other (I do for my wife) but when it comes to something that makes her look someone else (like a superheroine, character or famous person) the idea has to come from her (she needs to buy it and bring it to the game, even if it is just a play/joke).

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Don't feel bad but a tip: Yoo can buy lingirie for your significant other (I do for my wife) but when it comes to something that makes her look someone else (like a superheroine, character or famous person) the idea has to come from her (she needs to buy it and bring to the game, even if it is just a play/joke).
Yeah, I know. Wouldnt have bought this anyway and its no Cosplay...

Zombine

Banned
Holy shit I felt that burn from all the way over here.

I'm going to cosplay as Bastion for my girlfriend. I know she'll like it.

Man TWD gets so much better once they leave the prison. So much more for Adlard to draw. Every background is a masterpiece.

His combo of Fegredo and Simonson is so fucking potent.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Portugal finished 3rd in their group, only won one game in 90 mins and have won the European Championships through a goal by Eder

lel

Top Bottom