• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Mafro

Well last year Rich had people convinced that Gambit was starring in Daredevil and it took Soule a while to convince people otherwise lol. Slott just doesn't like him for obvious reasons.
He was adamant timeline stuff in Age of Ultron was going to be the reason for Wolverine's death too. Was pushing it at every opportunity to the point where it was getting really funny then the event ended and nothing happened and his death had nothing to do with that event.

mreddie

FOOLKILLER-7f453.jpg

Basically, FK is reforming villains.

MARVEL NOW!: Make Villains Evil Again

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
East of West #27 -
It seems kind of silly that EVERYONE survived that except the one guy(spirit?) that chose to stay behind.

I think I've mentioned that I'm working at a cinema in Stockholm, right? Well, we just got this in to be set up in all cinemas across the city before August:
I love this poster.
(And for once we didn't translate the title)

Messi

I think I've mentioned that I'm working at a cinema in Stockholm, right? Well, we just got this in to be set up in all cinemas across the city before August:
I love this poster.
(And for once we didn't translate the title)

I bought this poster already :/

Messi

I bought Invincible HC Vol 2 today. Let's see if I can get this series to click once more. Really didn't like the first HC. If it doesn't click this time I'm just going to leave it.

Before I made the jump to Iphone I wish I would have known how annoying Apple is to not allow you to buy stuff on other marketplaces. Browing Kindle or Comixology and finding out I can only add stuff to my wish list in the app is pretty annoying.

Before I made the jump to Iphone I wish I would have known how annoying Apple is to not allow you to buy stuff on other marketplaces. Browing Kindle or Comixology and finding out I can only add stuff to my wish list in the app is pretty annoying.

It was Amazon and CMX's decision. They didn't want apple to get a cut of each sale anymore.

It was Amazon and CMX's decision. They didn't want apple to get a cut of each sale anymore.

Ah..guess that makes sense. At a point of doing enough sales you have to think giving a cut just makes no sense.

I don't read much on my phone usually anyways but I would usually buy stuff when I saw it and read on my tablet later. Now I'll just have to add to my wishlist and buy later. Just an annoyance.

I use Comixology on Ipad and I can add stuff to my wishlist both in app and safari. Buying stuff is website only but they sync very well.

Until I decide an iPad Pro is worth over $1K, I'll continue to read all my comic on my 6s plus or my desktop. It's not too bad, I just have e Comixology website bookmarked under Safari and do all my transactions there. They have actually made the mobile site fairly easy to navigate.

It's not the ideal situation, but I understand not wanting to hand over 30% of all sales to a rival company. Particularly when Amazon/Comixology have basically a monopoly for digital comics sales.

I use Comixology on Ipad and I can add stuff to my wishlist both in app and safari. Buying stuff is website only but they sync very well.

Yeah, it's not really a big deal because I don't read on my phone but it was just something that hit me as dumb because I was used to getting suggestions through the day on here or podcasts and just buying them on my phone. Now I'll just have to add them to a list and buy later.

How's the Green Lantern Corps series that's on sale right now? After finish New 52 Justice League I was really fascinated with Green Lantern's powers and the whole back story.

I'm looking to read Blackest Night at some point, but was wondering how Green Lantern Corps compared to that.

Yeah, it's not really a big deal because I don't read on my phone but it was just something that hit me as dumb because I was used to getting suggestions through the day on here or podcasts and just buying them on my phone. Now I'll just have to add them to a list and buy later.

You can't buy using your phone web browser? I do it all the time on ipad.

Owzers

I'm liking All New Wolverine, good exchanges between characters. I look forward to this book continuing after the relaunch.

Vyer

You can use the Marvel, DC or Image apps that all have in app purchases. They are basically the CMX app specific to each publisher. If you want the combined library app, CMX will still have that regardless. I've found I kind of like keeping them separate when buying.

Owzers

Overwatch thread! New hero support sniper, getting rid of sudden death in competitive mode, no more hero stacking!, d.va buff in the form of her defense matrix not being a 3 second thing, zennyata buff so he has more shielding.

But none of this is happening today so read your comics.

Overwatch thread! New hero support sniper, getting rid of sudden death in competitive mode, no more hero stacking!, d.va buff in the form of her defense matrix not being a 3 second thing, zennyata buff so he has more shielding.

But none of this is happening today so read your comics.

That was... not the D.Va buff I was expecting. Would have rather had damage increase.

Top Bottom