• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

8rnOd0m.jpg

By Ron Garney

hmmmmmm

omg
inks

im on board 100%

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
New Avengers written by ? and drawn by Gerardo Sandoval.

Sandoval on Avengers? Omnomnomnom get in my belly book!

Edit: wait that's just a rumour list...damn you bleeding cool :(

Calcium

Banned
Gambit isn't featured in any of the X-Books I read. Does him being teamed up with Daredevil make sense? It seems really random from the outside looking in. Not really a fan of Gambit so this news does nothing for me. I like what Soule did with Swamp Thing, so I'll give this book a chance.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
An Illuminati book that isn't even the actual Illuminati and isn't carrying an Avengers name to save it.

Was the last Marvel pitch retreat just them siphoning petrol into each others mouths or something?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The rumour list had that Illuminati on it

It also has a bunch of solo books that nobody asked for like "I'm not a mutant" Scarlet Witch, Gamora, Drax and Groot. How the fuck do you do a Groot solo?

Messi

It also has a bunch of solo books that nobody asked for like "I'm not a mutant" Scarlet Witch, Gamora, Drax and Groot. How the fuck do you do a Groot solo?

It'll essentially be a Rocket and Groot book. Oh and I asked for Gamora.

Say I am Groot alot. And then other people say stuff like, "Oh man I can't believe you said that."

Drayco21

Groot solo is already out, and Gamora and Drax are already confirmed.

Motherfucking CM Punk is co-writing Drax.

Rhaknar

Hawkeye 21 came out on MU today

now to wait 27 months for 22

MG310

Still betting on the Citizen V/Thunderbolts book to be an All New Cap spinoff.

Ian Rogers killed Zemo but burned in the following explosion and is taking Zemo's place.

What the hell?

Not that super-parent hasn't been done well before (Invincible being a recent example), but that is a strange concept to promote an entire series on.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Maybe I will give Vision a chance, dunno. People keep raving about Grayson so I'll check that out at some point, but Vision is a fairly boring character in comics.

He was only made interesting in the films. Which is what Marvels comic set are stuck chasing wondering "how comes people like the movies and not this multiversal confusing dickpile I threw up into a bin last night?!!!!"

Rhaknar

You can't be a superhero while pregnant jessica, that's not safe for your mutant spider kaine baby

Maybe I will give Vision a chance, dunno. People keep raving about Grayson so I'll check that out at some point, but Vision is a fairly boring character in comics.

He was only made interesting in the films. Which is what Marvels comic set are stuck chasing wondering "how comes people like the movies and not this multiversal confusing dickpile I threw up into a bin last night?!!!!"

walta is also amazing, so vision should best of the bunch

vision used to be boring then there was the movie and 0_0

I don't care what any of you say, I'm in for all 6 issues of Ellis's Karnak.

oh i mean aside from that, I wasn't interested in it until someone mentioned that he was a martial arts master or somethin and now i'm SUPER interested in it

give it a moment, the Squirrel Girl announcement is coming soon

I can feel it. Its the main event after all these jobbers and surprise mid-card show stealer Karnak.
ahahaha yea i bet they're also gonna announce a Kaine book and Half Life 3 too

Inhumans die like Greek gods, apparently. You're not really dead,
you're just re-zoned to "dead" land that you can escape from.

That
dimension existed solely because of Lineage and his abilities.
From what I understood, anyone who died before that is just dead.

Top Bottom