• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Pachimari

Day and Date for pretty much everything.

ANAD Avengers doesn't come out till this fall. The one you read was the FCBD issue and was included in Secret Wars 0 (which is free).
I gotta add my credit card first but their site is having issues it seems.

So I'm gonna get Secret Wars #0 for free and New York Bulletin: Secret Wars Newspaper. I guess the ANAD Avengers and Uncanny Inhumans #0 are included.

Also, I am a little confused as to where to start and what to read. I want to read Gambit, Punisher, Kamala Khan, Miles Morales and all that.

The only one I'm sure about is Frank Miller's Daredevil run which is its own series with no crossover events.

Boy xmen books filled with sub tier talent. Then to pile on we're still stuck with a book full of the young OG xmen. All these great xmen characters and a book is tied up with them. I hoped with bendis gone they'd ship them back.

Or at the very least if you want them, send them back to their original time and go from there as a new "classic" xmen book.

But young copies in modern times? Just grab the younger xmen that already exist and do that book

Boy xmen books filled with sub tier talent. Then to pile on we're still stuck with a book full of the young OG xmen. All these great xmen characters and a book is tied up with them. I hoped with bendis gone they'd ship them back.

Or at the very least if you want them, send them back to their original time and go from there as a new "classic" xmen book.

But young copies in modern times? Just grab the younger xmen that already exist and do that book

Young x men are great characs. I'm more worried about bendis' new x-men

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ELSA MOTHERFUCKING BLOODSTONE MOTHERFUCKERS

estandsfor7.jpg

How can one relaunch possibly be so fucking great sounding? If I can't have Agent Venom return to the Spider-Family on Earth, I'll happily take a book with him out of Bendis' clutches.

Yeah I think Venom is the book I'm most excited about right now. Karnak will be good too.

Need more teams and info to leak though. I need to know who is going to be in charge of ASM.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
This Marvel "relaunch" is probably the worst I've ever witnessed. Happy to be getting Ant-Man still going, but everything else is confusing fucking trash.

Time-slopped X-teens still around, Old Man Logan for... no reason, and then just this absolute mess of trash books. Oh and Avengers in Babysitting (well done to whomever coined that in this here thread!).

Marvel has just been getting progressively fucking worse for what feels like a decade, the movies being the only good aspect to the company anymore. Never thought I'd be saying that!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

why do I keep forgeting that? Because its a Secret Wars book thats why

This Marvel "relaunch" is probably the worst I've ever witnessed. Happy to be getting Ant-Man still going, but everything else is confusing fucking trash.

Time-slopped X-teens still around, Old Man Logan for... no reason, and then just this absolute mess of trash books. Oh and Avengers in Babysitting (well done to whomever coined that in this here thread!).

Marvel has just been getting progressively fucking worse, the movies being the only good aspect to the company anymore. Never thought I'd be saying that!

yes it would be better to just keep the same fucking books and teams forever and ever

and ever

ever

Top Bottom