• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Rooster12

This Marvel "relaunch" is probably the worst I've ever witnessed. Happy to be getting Ant-Man still going, but everything else is confusing fucking trash.

Time-slopped X-teens still around, Old Man Logan for... no reason, and then just this absolute mess of trash books. Oh and Avengers in Babysitting (well done to whomever coined that in this here thread!).

Marvel has just been getting progressively fucking worse for what feels like a decade, the movies being the only good aspect to the company anymore. Never thought I'd be saying that!

It's almost as if the movies ruined the comics...

oh well...at least we got Hickman's Avenger series.

Can't say I'm looking forward to any of the new titles other than Daredevil and All New Iron Man

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
we still dont know who All New Ironman is right?

This Marvel "relaunch" is probably the worst I've ever witnessed. Happy to be getting Ant-Man still going, but everything else is confusing fucking trash.

Time-slopped X-teens still around, Old Man Logan for... no reason, and then just this absolute mess of trash books. Oh and Avengers in Babysitting (well done to whomever coined that in this here thread!).

Marvel has just been getting progressively fucking worse for what feels like a decade, the movies being the only good aspect to the company anymore. Never thought I'd be saying that!
Pie and beans do always complain this much? How about you wait till these books come out and then determined their quality.

Pachimari

Just finished Secret Wars #0. It was alright, nothing special. At least I learned Richards have a son and a very smart daughter who's part of Future Foundation.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
A Bendis written Tony Stark that follows the thrilling story of his "real" parents because he was adopted is about as far away from what I'd want as it can get. Then again, he has Kieron "Worst ever Iron Man run" Gillen to beat there.

Drayco21

wheres my Doom lead Fantastic Four tho?

In the same perfect world that the Guardians 3000 team takes over the mainline Guardians book.

A Bendis written Tony Stark that follows the thrilling story of his "real" parents because he was adopted is about as far away from what I'd want as it can get. Then again, he has Kieron "Worst ever Iron Man run" Gillen to beat there.

Despite my dislike of Bendis, I'm actually excited for this. Gillen's run is as low as it could possibly go, and the whole heavy throwback vibes to the Bleeding Edge armor is making me pretty excited.

ElNarez

Banned

Dude. There's an Orson Scott Card Ultimate Iron Man run that wants to have words with you. Extremely poorly-written words.

BigDes

I feel exactly the opposite. I feel Marvel has been going from strength to strength recently

ghostmind

Web Warriors by Costa/Baldeon, starring Spider-Gwen and the cast of Spiderverse (Spider-Man UK, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man Noir and Indian Spider-Man).

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Dude. There's an Orson Scott Card Ultimate Iron Man run that wants to have words with you. Extremely poorly-written words.

I don't count alternate universe runs, dawgs. I remember how dogshit most of Ultimate Marvel was outside of Spidey and X-Men at the start before The Ultimates fixed crap like that, and then ironically Ultimates 3 killed everything forever.

There was a time where Ultimate Spidey was my most religiously picked up book. Now I dread the wilting touch of Bendis to glide across any franchises skin. If only Secret Wars had brought back Teen Tony, then I guess the Bendis speak would work and and I'd worship it as most delicious shit-trolling of the comics century.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dr.Strange
A-Force
All New All Different Avengers
All New Ironman (is that the name?)
Totally Awesome Hulk
All New X-Men
Uncanny X-Men
Extraordinary X-Men
Wolverine (x-23)
Old Man Logan
Spider Man (miles)
Spider Gwen
Daredevil and his mutant buddy
Venom Spaceknight
Angela
Howling Commandos of SHIELD
Karnak
Uncanny Inhumans
Deadpool
Contest of Champions (is this even 616?)
Web Warriors
Squadron Supreme

anything else we know so far?

Rhaknar

Not a single mention of Kaine

RIP

it has every spider character that matters. even spider ham

spider ham more important than kaine confirmed. Thats what you get for shitting on my mutants Drayco.

thats what you get

Pie and Beans

This is not the Yost written Spider-Family I wanted Marvel

Why do you want to hurt me so much?

Not a single mention of Kaine

RIP

9UqPqJW.jpg

I keep spraying this Spider-Verse shit down the plughole but it keeps clambering back up. I wanted a more cohesive Marvel universe from the relaunch, not EVEN MORE of a shitshow. It takes real skill to fuck your big "can we make this neater now?" event chance.

hey guys, just enjoying a full night of sleep after getting only 4 hours on saturday, got my cofee and mufffin, let's see what's up in the world of co-

Cullen Bunn And Greg Land Relaunch Uncanny X-Men

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mjdance.gif

Rafa is inconsolable

Somebody keep a running tally of these All-New Marvel books before BC leaks em all

edit: Dennis Hopeless And Mark Bagley Relaunch All-New X-Men

mjdance.gif

Lemire and Ramos on Extraordinary X-Men
Hopeless and Bagley on All-New X-Men
Bunn and Land on Uncanny X-Men

Lemire and Sorrentino on Old Man Logan
Taylor and Lopez on Wolverine
Duggan and Hawthorne on Deadpool
XrCSMRt.gif

Daredevil by Soule and Garney... .
yeah, that's like the most predictably bland team ev-

Featuring Gambit
tumblr_m8yr4yu5sF1rdtneao1_400.gif

fuck all you fucks, I'm buying this comic

"Careful with those things, old man. You'll have somebody's eye out if you ain't payin' attention. Them's claws sharp as a wolverine's."
You guys are all wrong:

"The way you handled yourself made you seem like a real Logan just now."
NEVER MIND MARVEL I LOVE YOU

Warren Ellis And Gerardo Zaffino Launch Karnak #1
YES. MORE INHUMANS LOVE. MOAR!!!!!
Dead Inhuman
He's not dead though. Wasn't even dead by the time Secret Wars hit. Hasn't been dead for awhile, actually.
I'm interested

Top Bottom