• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

I don't remember the last time i liked Rogue in book, the Rogue/Wanda relationship in Uncanny Avengers was annoying. Rogue's role is " girl who is mad at someone"

PsychBat!

Banned
I'm trying really hard to stay positive on this relaunch cuz fuck me that's why.
I don't remember the last time i liked Rogue in book, the Rogue/Wanda relationship in Uncanny Avengers was annoying. Rogue's role is " girl who is mad at someone"

and wanda was like I committed genocide so what? and then Alex was don't call me a mutant and FUUUUUUCK i hated that arc.

Who the fuck is Blue Marvel?

Strangely, NOT the silliest looking guy in this picture:

background.jpg

Drayco21

Creators. They have a few good ones in there, like Stacey Lee, but most of these are "oh, I think I remember that guy" or "WHO?"

WTF Marvel?

Duggan at least has had a phenomenal Deadpool run (up there with Joe Kelly) and turned Sam Alexander into an actually likable character on Nova.

If any B or C list writer at Marvel has earned their shot on a big name title, I feel like it's him.

Sandfox

Creators. They have a few good ones in there, like Stacey Lee, but most of these are "oh, I think I remember that guy" or "WHO?"

WTF Marvel?

Image has won the war before Marvel and DC even realized it was happening.

Who are you expecting to be writing these books that still work with the big comic companies?

E the Shaggy

Random thoughts:

I'm sure Jason Aaron will still be on Thor and maybe will be given the main Avengers book, along with Dr. Strange.

Considering nothing with Slott has been announced, I think its pretty much a lock he's still on ASM. He's been on record that he'd stay on the book until he died at this point, and the sales will help him do just that.

PsychBat!

Banned
Stegman is drawing Spider-Man again on UA so that's a plus.

Only characters that are bothering me in that lineup are Johnny and Rogue. I could get behind the relationship with Johnny and Spider-Man cuz they have a good dynamic going on but when Deadpool is thrown in to the mix, you know that Deadpool enjoys Spidey's company and they have great banter. So how's it gonna work?

I hope they make Rogue fun... she really hasn't been fun in a while.

Sandfox

Stegman is drawing Spider-Man again on UA so that's a plus.

Only characters that are bothering me in that lineup are Johnny and Rogue. I could get behind the relationship with Johnny and Spider-Man cuz they have a good dynamic going on but when Deadpool is thrown in to the mix, you know that Deadpool enjoys Spidey's company and they have great banter. So how's it gonna work?

I hope they make Rogue fun... she really hasn't been fun in a while.

Its more than likely Toro on the team as a representative for the Inhumans since this is still supposed to be a unity team.

Top Bottom