• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

The Stegman Uncanny Avengers cover.

Cap-Yeesh.gif

There's some real ugly there.

In contrast, the Ms. Marvel cover is completely fucking amazing.
Idk it's different to be sure but I like. That QS costume has to go though.

Drayco21

Like I said last page. Looks like with Remender leaving all of a sudden they changed the cover and theme of the book.

So he had to redraw it in a rush.

I really hope you're right. Didn't even recognize it as Stegman's, but that would at least explain it.

And make me said that Deadpool is finally joining an Avengers team, and Remender almost got to be the one to write it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yo is that Superior Foes of Spiderman Beetle on Ant Man? :D

Carnage looks funky

Drayco21

Silk doesn't exactly look psyched about robbing a bank; no way it's an actual heel turn.

I'm going to give Spider-man a try and hope that Bendis finally makes Miles interesting

I will too, but if he's failed to do anything of note with the character this long, it's probably not turning around now. Waid on Avengers is probably our best hope for that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is that Kaine on the Spider-Gwen cover?

:3

Top Bottom