• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, that New Avengers cover looks rough. Very '90s physiques on all of them. I expect Wiccan to have magic pouches.

I'm excited about a few other books though. Looking forward to Vision and Ultimates definitely. Can't really believe that Slott would stay on Spidey, but there are worse things.

Drayco21

ANYA ON WEB WARRIORS

Fuckin' A

Now hopefully she gets to do literally anything and isn't just playing second fiddle to Spider-Gwen.

looooooool at Quicksilver's fast forward costume

In total fairness; Rich wasn't actually looking at these teasers, was he? I thought he was reporting based on what someone who did have a copy was telling him.
wait, so he could've told him anything and he would've posted it? lmao

The Stegman Uncanny Avengers cover.

Cap-Yeesh.gif

There's some real ugly there.

In contrast, the Ms. Marvel cover is completely fucking amazing.

anaron

Happy to see Edmonson is leaving Widow. it wasn't bad by any means but I found it generally kinda flat saved by Noto's gorgeous art. ready for something fresh (pls be Waid or Liu)

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
As if tonight wasn't already comics hell, someone has drained Stegman's ability to draw and turned it all shit.

Oh god its Larroca all over again. Why do I ever love? Is it so I can be straight-fucked.

Top Bottom