• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

CM Punk has Cullen Bunn as a co-writer on Drax.

hvu04lY.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Drayco's love for Kaine has transcended comics and he actually developed a spider sense for every time someone writes "Kaine" on the thread :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Guys... Cyke is totally going to die and join Jean in heaven in secret wars isn't he? :(

Except he'll be Mephisto's bitch instead because he's such a cunt

is Angela a comic i should be reading? That cover is good

I loved issue #1 but you know me, I like everything. Except Axis. Fuck Axis.

Sandfox

Guys... Cyke is totally going to die and join Jean in heaven in secret wars isn't he? :(

Except he'll be Mephisto's bitch instead because he's such a cunt
I'm guessing he'll actually be doing undercover work to "stop" the Inhumans or something.

Drayco21

Duggan is still writing the new Deadpool ongoing, all is going to be okay on Earth. Space is fucked, but on this ground, we can build our church.

Rhaknar

Duggan is still writing the new Deadpool ongoing, all is going to be okay on Earth. Space is fucked, but on this ground, we can build our church.

He's also writing uncanny avengers I believe?

Calcium

Banned
None of these leaked covers are swaying me from my initial reactions to the creator teams except for Uncanny Avengers. That's the only book I've changed my mind on so far.

Drayco21

So the new Thor's identity is just straight up on that cover. Is it still a spoiler? Hopefully Aaron turns it around, the book has been terrible since Original Sin.

Rhaknar

So the new Thor's identity is just straight up on that cover. Is it still a spoiler? Hopefully Aaron turns it around, the book has been terrible since Original Sin.

How is it still a spoiler if it's been revealed :(

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I have really enjoyed the new Thor, so I'll happily continuing reading more of it.

What has Marc Guggenheim written anything before and was it any good? I liked Waid's S.H.I.E.L.D. book, so not sure how happy I am with the creative change.

Messi

I disagree, I think it has been really great since the relaunch. I am enjoying it the most since just after the god butcher ended. Glad to see that the book has been met with good sales.

That book has been out a bit no? the reveal one. They arent hiding it anyway. They put it on the new york times lol.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I disagree, I think it has been really great since the relaunch. I am enjoying it the most since just after the god butcher ended. Glad to see that the book has been met with good sales.

Agreed. The only complaint I have really had with Aaron's run is that Roxxon is so over the top that it feels like he could be a Captain Planet villain.

Top Bottom