• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

If we gon have (secret) waffle wars, we should at least make sure we're talking about the same things

caramelstroop

these are waffles, they are made of deliciousness and dreams.
these are disgusting pieces of trash that merely serve as a container for carrying syrup and/or ice cream into one's mouth.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
french toast over everything

i used to eat cheeseburgers on french toast with fried onions, ketchup and syrup

i'm not fat, i swear

New Tomb Raider trailer is hype

waahhh hate that this is gonna take so long to reach PS4 :(

Cade

I wasn't too fond of the first Tomb Raider at all. Too much action, not enough actual tomb raiding/puzzles.

I think the main thing that bummed me out in the end was the focus on story when the story was pretty terrible.

AND the fact that they rebooted and tried to make us care about new side characters when the prior continuity Tomb Raider Batfamily was already so good, at least in Legend. RIP

french toast over everything

i used to eat cheeseburgers on french toast with fried onions, ketchup and syrup

i'm not fat, i swear

That's usually how it goes. The horrendously malnourished guy tends to be the one surviving on a diet of maple syrup and baconators.

Step1: Buy a loaf of Challah
Step2: Slice it thick
Step3: Let it go stale for 2-3 days
Step4: Soak it in eggs & milk overnight, turning over halfway through
Step5: Throw it on the griddle and eat the hell out of it.

What's the vegan gluten-free version of that?
I'm only half joking...

I think the main thing that bummed me out in the end was the focus on story when the story was pretty terrible.

AND the fact that they rebooted and tried to make us care about new side characters when the prior continuity Tomb Raider Batfamily was already so good, at least in Legend. RIP

I can't even remember any of the minor characters. Camilla Luddington was good as Lara though.

zennyzz

pffft, no they didn't.

Ross and Sam, that's it.

New Tomb Raider was about Lara croft first, sam second and everybody else 657th

jon bones

That's usually how it goes. The horrendously malnourished guy tends to be the one surviving on a diet of maple syrup and baconators.

psh, at the time i was benching like 150% of my body weight and had fight club levels body fat%

back injuries laid me out kipp style tho :( slowly getting back to that level before summer hits properly

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I ordered things

Manhattan Projects TP 1 - 5
Trees Vol 1
Animal Man Omnibus

Image tpb's were half price, MP 1-5 at €40 was a great deal.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Started the second volume of Deconnick's Captain Marvel. It's definitely off to a better start than the first. It's sort of like Marvel's Firefly.

fight club levels body fat%

6% bf is malnourished for most peoples. I'm sure you had your macros on point, though. God damn you rock climbing peoples and your terrific torque to body weight ratio.

Don't get the kipp bit. Ain't he particularly proficient at the exact opposite of getting laid out?

i don't understand - are you telling me to just keep reading and i'll learn about what happens? or am i legit missing an arc here

It is explained in detail in Agent of Asgard. Eventually.

jon bones

6% bf is malnourished for most peoples. I'm sure you had your macros on point, though. God damn you rock climbing peoples and your terrific torque to body weight ratio.

Don't get the kipp bit. Ain't he particularly proficient at the exact opposite of getting laid out?

i thought he was looking to get laid on eyooo

but yeah, climbing is all about staying lithe. then i watched Winter Soldier, got hyped, threw too much weight on the bar and squated my back to oblivion.

now i'm a skinny fat like an asshole, but i'll get back there.... just need time....

It is explained in detail in Agent of Asgard. Eventually.

You're not missing anything, sorry I wasn't clear. Just keep reading YA --> AoA

ok nice, thanks!

Squire

Banned
BOXY'S COMIC GIVEAWAY!

I need these gone. First come first serve. Take 'em, read 'em, burn 'em, pretend there twix bars, I don't care cuz I need to get rid of these:

Punk Rock Jesus TP
Hellboy Vol. 1 (I think I still have this but I need to check the condition on it. I bought it at a bookstore and the binding was iffy.)
Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1-3
Avengers Vs. X-Men #1-12
Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2
Sorrow TP
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4? (I need to double check if I have all the issues.)

Is AVX gone?

Curl up into a ball and cry?

I dunno. I can't imagine going vegan and gluten free. I'd die of starvation.

eh, it's not so bad, but I say this as a person who has a super legit bakery nearby that makes stuff that cater to that. Although, I'm not exactly vegan these days, eating some meats.

Anyway, if the best thing I'm supposedly missing is french toast, I'm good.

Top Bottom