• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

tim1138

I can't believe y'all spent all day talking about waffles, pancakes, and french toast and no one posted this.

tumblr_lxwx44WKsD1qagpnjo1_1280.jpg

Then it's yours!
BOXY'S COMIC GIVEAWAY!

I need these gone. First come first serve. Take 'em, read 'em, burn 'em, pretend there twix bars, I don't care cuz I need to get rid of these:

Punk Rock Jesus TP
Hellboy Vol. 1 (I think I still have this but I need to check the condition on it. I bought it at a bookstore and the binding was iffy.)
Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1-3
Avengers Vs. X-Men #1-12 - TAKEN BY INORIGO
Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2
Sorrow TP
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4? (I need to double check if I have all the issues.)

Must live in the US.

fauxtrot

Banned
I don't even like pancakes, but that Mignola strip makes them the de facto best-ever breakfast food.

edit - I lied... the blackberry banana pancakes at Orphan in Sacramento are to die for. The blackberries and banana slices are somehow baked into the pancakes themselves and it makes pancakes actually edible and not just dry, tart, wannabe breakfast pastries.

I don't even like pancakes, but that Mignola strip makes them the de facto best-ever breakfast food.

edit - I lied... the blackberry banana pancakes at Orphan in Sacramento are to die for. The blackberries and banana slices are somehow baked into the pancakes themselves and it makes pancakes actually edible and not dry, tart, wannabe breakfast pastries.

You all gonna make me go to First Watch this Wednesday and get me some of this.

o.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Man sausages don't resonate with me. If I had the choice between having sausage or bacon, bacon wins out every time. I will say that the strange thing about breakfast meat is that unlike other meats that can be cross contaminated by other tastes, when syrup hits bacon or sausage it still tastes good.

Man sausages don't resonate with me. If I had the choice between having sausage or bacon, bacon wins out every time. I will say that the strange thing about breakfast meat is that unlike other meats that can be cross contaminated by other tastes, when syrup hits bacon or sausage it still tastes good.

Come to Cincinnati and have your self some Goetta, the GOAT breakfast meat.

img_42628x6.jpg

GAMEPROFF

Banned
We have sausages with bacon and filled with cheese.

(Never heard of Goetta, highly doubt that this is a real german thing and not some made up thing o_O)

PsychBat!

Banned
I will say that the strange thing about breakfast meat is that unlike other meats that can be cross contaminated by other tastes, when syrup hits bacon or sausage it still tastes good.

Agreed. There just something about it that just tastes so good.

Top Bottom