• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

What book are they up to on the show?
They're essentially combining Feast and Dance. Some story arcs have actually overtaken the books while others are a tad behind. Season 6 will be made up of uncharted territory for the most part, which is probably one of the reasons why GRRM wants to get Winds out before it.

They're essentially combining Feast and Dance. Some story arcs have actually overtaken the books while others are a tad behind. Season 6 will be made up of uncharted territory for the most part, which is probably one of the reasons why GRRM wants to get Winds out before it.

Depending on the character they're about at the end of Feast of Crows/A Dance with Dragons, but in a few cases they're into Winds of Winter stuff or completely diverging from the books.

Edit: beaten like an old drum.

Oh.

Then yeah, the finale is going to be nuts. Looking forward to the reactions.

IE3bTYr.jpg

DC be like;

regret_this_decision_anchorman.gif

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Okay guys, but what about yogurt?

Greek yogurt with some nuts and/or granola and some peanut butter or coconut oil mixed in.... So good.

Owzers

Fruit doesn't belong on a waffle. Real talk.

O____________O your red velvet pancakes look like Harley approved treats.

Waffles with baked cinnamon apples or canned peaches are pretty good. I like pancakes with applesauce on top.

Zombine

Banned

Greek yogurt with some nuts and/or granola and some peanut butter or coconut oil mixed in.... So good.

I loved Chobani, but I'm slowly getting sick
And tired of it. I eat a cup of whatever Chobani every day and I'm bored.

Kipp

I loved Chobani, but I'm slowly getting sick
And tired of it. I eat a cup of whatever Chobani every day and I'm bored.

I've been eating one massive bowl of Fage greek yogurt (no added sweetener/fruit, just the plain non-fat stuff) with whatever sounds good mixed in pretty much every day for over a year. Yogurt never gets old for me.
But then again, most of the other foods I eat are things I eat every day, so I guess I just don't get sick of things easily.

But yeah, just start mixing random crunchy things into your yogurt and the boringness will go away.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

You're lame. :mad:

Zombine

Banned
Holy shit. It shipped...after almost 12 years of waiting I finally get to see it...

turna_cancelled.jpg

I may legit cry when I start this tomorrow.

It might be a local thing for CO, not sure, but Noosa Yogurt > *

Peanut butter - and bananas - pretty good on french toast. Can't vouch for yogurt.

Kipp

It might be a local thing for CO, not sure, but Noosa Yogurt > *

Peanut butter - and bananas - pretty good on french toast. Can't vouch for yogurt.

We have Noosa in Southern California. I've never had it though. Is it super sweet?

I'm gonna have to try this. What's the ratio you use? Or just a dollop?

I do one spoonful in a pretty big bowl of yogurt.
The key to good peanut buttery yogurt is to also mix in something that's slightly bitter/sour/sharp/whatever like dried cranberries to cut through the smooth flavor of the peanut butter. Or else it just gets a tiny bit bland. It's hard to describe, but you'll know it if you taste it.

We have Noosa in Southern California. I've never had it though. Is it super sweet?

Honestly the plain part is so good you don't even need to use the fruit-on-bottom. If you're a yogurt fan it's a must try. If you want something simple with minimal sweet, try the honey variety

Waffles are best with boneless chicken breasts and gravy on top

You can also sub the gravy with honey and or syrup

On topic Edit: comics are cool sometimes

Kipp

Honestly the plain part is so good you don't even need to use the fruit-on-bottom. If you're a yogurt fan it's a must try. If you want something simple with minimal sweet, try the honey variety

Yeah, I like my yogurt very minimally sweet. I'll keep an eye out for it and hopefully try it sometime soon!

We have made some questionable choices to begin this month.

Hahaha

Kipp

If we hadn't already been summarily shuffled off to community, this would be our moment right here, boys and girls

Hahaha

I'm very glad this breakfast discussion is happening today. It's keeping me entertained during a super boring day at work.

Speaking of awesome toppings for breakfast food, almond butter goes on pretty much anything. When I'm keeping it healthy, I put it on rice cakes, which are plain as all hell but the almond butter makes it better.

Kipp

I still haven't ever had chicken and waffles.

Speaking of awesome toppings for breakfast food, almond butter goes on pretty much anything. When I'm keeping it healthy, I put it on rice cakes, which are plain as all hell but the almond butter makes it better.

Oh man, I just started getting this nut butter called Nuttzo and it's SO GOOD.

Oh man, I just started getting this nut butter called Nuttzo and it's SO GOOD.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude Nuttzo is so damn goooood. It's a little pricey, but man is it worth it. I love that stuff to death. Also goes well with pretty much anything.

Top Bottom