• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

I imagine she's running far far away from the world of comics. Wise decision, comics were a mistake, its just too late for all of us.

Bummer, forgot all about Mocking Bird, but now that I think about it that puzzle and action mix would be exactly how I'd want someone to follow up this Rucka Truth stuff.

Heresy+_ed57b3316f260ef7075ea07ab98c3e78.jpg

Country or Comic
Hey I changed it to specify!

Just finished Jason Aaron's Ghost Rider run that I picked up in the Amazon sale. It's glorious.

GR german suplexing Trull The Mighty (a sentient excavator!!!) while he villain monologues might be my favorite 2 or 3 pages of comics in a loooong time.

Hey guys I got 3 digital comics for anyone that wants them. Just quote and tell me which one ya want.

Teen Titans special - ending for Lazarus contract
Hulk 6
Trinity Annual 1

Just finished the Lazurus Contract and man I ended up enjoying it in the end. The first two books lost me but the last one was worth it. So Deathstroke
decides to quit because of what he saw in the speedforce. Kinda curious on how long that lasts. Also, damn Damien, that was a dick move. Now kid flash has a pacemaker. Though couldn't he control his heart beat when he's using superspeed to protect his heart?

Top Bottom