• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
6LW9uFr.jpg

This is actually great :D

I like Community, too

I LOVE YOU

caliph95

People read Comics in here?

I would be interested in you opinions on Wonder Woman. Feels a bit like nobody is talking about it/has seen it
I thought it was an Overwatch thread and Messi and others took pity on the comic fans

Anyway still haven't want to though

Overwatch is good. Frye, JC, and I play together pretty often. Put it on hold for Tekken though.

I did start Aaron's Thor the other day and it's good so far. Nice art and the coloring is great. Story has some good suspense too, but I'm only like four issues in.

Owzers

I played one soloq comp game...I was Lucio. I did okay and we won avoiding a reverse sweep on Oasis after the other team started running Zarya/dva/tracer combo.

I am not a Lucio main, I don't have his Jazz skin. We also had a mercy on our teammmmmm which was a necessity.

Edit: Argh wrong overwatch thread.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
He's ok he talks about anime with me sometimes
How the mighty have fallen.
Still miss his random info drops. Next time you two play something, send him my greetings

So it looks like Cain got in contact with Marvel for those that care: https://mobile.twitter.com/chelseacain/status/872191047950053378
I like Dan Slotts Tweet under hers.

I am a Reinhardt main.
HES BACK - THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK
AND HE IS OUT OF CONTROL

Foofaraw

James Stokoe's art for Alien: Dead Orbit is amazing... besides the humans. The mechanical art is so spot on and detailed. Can anyone recommend a similar book, especially a trade paperback? Looking for the art. The story is certainly been there done that in Alien Dead Orbit.

Orc Stain. Orc Stain is real good.

Sandfox

Might be because they fired their tour person before this and left everyone in limbo,
Based on her other tweets it would seem that Marvel was the one who reached out to her and they talked about how to prevent stuff like that from happening, so something happened.

Well I just bought Baltimore volume 2. It's been sitting in my Amazon basket for a week now. Guess that's a problem for future Captain Skeleton.

Mmm that reminds me, I have the newest volume sitting up on the shelf unread. I'd forgot all about it, I think I sat it up because I wanted to reread the other volume again and that was it gone. Glad to see folks giving Baltimore a shot in here lately though, it's a cool series that really builds into something bigger as it goes.

Reading some more of Grim Death tonight, I love the black and white illustrations Mignola provided to go with the book, some really stark awesome stuff. The actual story itself is alright. The plot is much better than the actual writing which is very inoffensive but a quite bland as a result, but this character will make a good comic book lol it's pretty dark in places.

Just to complete the semi-regular "When is Rumble coming back/Is it cancelled" check-in, Arcudi tweeted this today:

If all goes well Rumble will be back by year's end. Announcement soon.

Pleaaase. I know he wants to do a nice HC of the first three volumes, maybe they can get that out in the gap.

Also, I'm not sure how to link an instagram pic, but David Harbour put up a pretty cool pic of himself getting a mold done of the right hand of doom:

click

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Reading Batman and Robin volume 3 right now, while the story is kinda whatever, I am really loving this artist's depiction of The Joker.

A9KQtti.jpg

MjnPMu2.jpg

I'd seen some of the panels from this arc a million times but I didn't know where they were from until now.

tim1138

Reading Batman and Robin volume 3 right now, while the story is kinda whatever, I am really loving this artist's depiction of The Joker.

A9KQtti.jpg

MjnPMu2.jpg

I'd seen some of the panels from this arc a million times but I didn't know where they were from until now.

Frazer Irving doing gods work.

A9KQtti.jpg

MjnPMu2.jpg

The writing is whatever?!?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The writing is whatever?!?

Yeah, so far most of Grant Morrison's Batman run has been super forgettable. Volume 1 was decent but that's mostly because of the art, volume 2 had a pretty terrible story and art that was really uninteresting and volume 3 is only decent so far because of the great art.

Also, British Batman and Robin and that zombie Batman are corny as fuck.

[edit]

That's Batman and Robin volumes, by the way.

All the Batman Black Glove and RIP are stuff are, dare I say, kinda shitty? Everything about Black Glove is goofy.

Yeah, so far most of Grant Morrison's Batman run has been super forgettable. Volume 1 was decent but that's mostly because of the art, volume 2 had a pretty terrible story and art that was really uninteresting and volume 3 is only decent so far because of the great art.

[edit]

All the Batman Black Glove and RIP are stuff are, dare I say, kinda shitty? Everything about Black Glove is goofy.

Morrison is sometimes so up there in weird ideas and concepts that he forgets to tell a satisfying story.

Vic_Viper

Lol saw this and course Squirrel Girl is in a kneel pose, while Thor is really tall cause of her arm that is holding the hammer, but jeez.

Do these sell out pretty fast? I seriously want that Thor but I need to wait a bit. Are they limited runs? Seems like that Deadpool and Wolverine Artfx statues have been out for awhile and are still in stock, but Thor is listed as almost out of stock and doesnt look like any more are coming.

[edit]

I don't do this often, but Freeza, get the list

Top Bottom