• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

Messi

Good. Now go buy Goon Library vol.5 from IST. :3

Excellent. I'm assuming today's issue had different art because of
the whole dream sequence thing.

Yup, he's great at that kind of stuff

Next issues are like this

4 Kuder
5 Samnee
6 Kuder
7 Smallwood

Killer lineup.

mreddie

Wasp: Happy ending? YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

Black Bolt: This is legit the next Vision.
Nova: FUCKYOUMARVELFUCKYOUMARVELFUCKYOUMARVELFUCKYOUMARVEL
Canning this book is a crime.
Moon Knight: Lemire gets one book that ends happy.

Sandfox

Rich fans aren't real, it's just one dude with a ton of alts.

Sou Da

The more I read about the Young Justice cartoon's universe the more I'm convinced it's untapped "Ultimate DC" goldmine.

Weisman is really thorough.

Messi

Elsa's gone :(

George RR Martin took her away :(

Vic_Viper

Just ordered the Jane Thor Kotobukiya! Cant wait for it to get here now. also ordered the Aja variant Star Wars HC Vol 2.

Also super excited that Clay Mann is taking over Batman duties soon. Atleast I hope thats what is happening. It would be a shame if he was just there to do some fill in pages on #24. Id start buying the book regularly if he comes on for sure! apparently Finch wasnt supposed to be on 24 at all but they wanted him back for those last few pages.

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/872486217140588544

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/872535024339431425

Dalek

Man, All New Guardians is the shit. So great. It's really a good feeling to have a good Gaurdians book ongoing again.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Iceman was super good! I didn't care about that character but I'm in for this story.

I wish America was this good. I'm still mad about that book being terrible.

So far the X line has been pretty solid

Love: X-Blue, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Iceman
Like: X-Gold, Weapon X
Dislike: Generation X, Cable

Not reading Logan cause i dun curr

Just Astonishing left to go.

Sounds very disappointing as usual.

Sou Da

Just caught up on ASM. Why does this OT like Slott? Like this dude clearly cannot fucking write, you guys have an astounding blindspot for his garbage.

Vic_Viper

Yes, yes. Now order Loki, too. Their bases interlock.

Oh sweet, just noticed that after checking Loki out. Do the ArtFX statues do the same? Thinking about getting 1 of the Spider statues. Cant decide if im going to wait for Wolverine Play Arts to go with my Avengers Play Arts or go with the ArtFX since it looks soo much better and is a 3rd of the price.

Oh sweet, just noticed that after checking Loki out. Do the ArtFX statues do the same? Thinking about getting 1 of the Spider statues. Cant decide if im going to wait for Wolverine Play Arts to go with my Avengers Play Arts or go with the ArtFX since it looks soo much better and is a 3rd of the price.

ArtFX+ statues all have their own individual bases. This is actually the first time I know of where Kotobukiya has done bases that connect.

PsychBat!

Banned
I can't tell if that's a dig at my first tread or a genuine request for me to illuminate OT with how stupid this issue is?
sorta both

I loathed at how
in the end, he decided that he needed to be Green Goblin again anyway!
but we don't need a thread

Sou Da

sorta both

I loathed at how
in the end, he decided that he needed to be Green Goblin again anyway!
but we don't need a thread

He literally got hit with a rock and only lost because he was too stupid to just end it and somehow this leads him to thinking that he needs to do exactly what never worked in the first place.

That's only the damn tip of the iceberg.

Sandfox

He literally got hit with a rock and only lost because he was too stupid to just end it and somehow this leads him to thinking that he needs to do exactly what never worked in the first place.

That's only the damn tip of the iceberg.

Osborn's plan would have failed even if he had killed Peter since it was the others who took down the missile while they were fighting.

Vic_Viper

Ive enjoyed Slotts run from the very beginning. Yea some of his ideas dont work as well as others but I wouldnt call anything hes done so far trash. This latest run, Worldwide, has been a super fun ride and completely new for Spider-man stories. It feels like an action movie every issue. Hail Hydra

TheFlow

Banned
guess I gotta read all new guardians then.

holding off on picking up the second half of Flinstones because I think there will be a sale next month.

Sandfox

I feel like Worldwide moved Peter too far away from what he should be and the arc that just ended felt like Slott trying to push it to the extreme before he takes it away.

Sou Da

Osborn's plan would have failed even if he had killed Peter since it was the others who took down the missile while they were fighting.

It doesn't matter. The conclusion that he draws is asinine and once again Slott has him get away by literally just running away.

This isn't even getting into how bad the global politics are in this book and how hamhanded every dramatic moment is.

Also Slott conveniently forgets that dumb kung fu he had Peter learn.

TheFlow

Banned

I believe you about Black bolt. Though I think Moon Knight was the next vision tier book. Short run, but quality all the way throughout. gotta read the last 3 issues.

Sandfox

Soule is doing a real good job of building momentum in his Daredevil run. This new arc is going to be crazy.

It doesn't matter. The conclusion that he draws is asinine and once again Slott has him get away by literally just running away.

This isn't even getting into how bad the global politics are in this book and how hamhanded every dramatic moment is.

Also Slott conveniently forgets that dumb kung fu he had Peter learn.
I was just disagreeing with that one thing lol.

Vic_Viper

I feel like Worldwide moved Peter too far away from what he should be and the arc that just ended felt like Slott trying to push it to the extreme before he takes it away.

oh for sure but its been a fun ride none the less. I think thats exactly whats been happening. Go all out before having to go back to square one. Just hope he gets to keep the Spider mobile!

aranhmovel.jpg

Soule is doing a real good job of building momentum in his Daredevil run. This new arc is going to be crazy.

Been waiting to read this run until its collected after the first arc but I might need to just start from the beginning again. I was worried about it at first but it seems like Soule has been doing an awesome job with Daredevil. Really hope it gets the HC treatment.

Wanderer5

So I just came back from Wonder Woman, and yeah, I liked it quite a bit. The last 20 mins or so had some REALLY stupid things, but otherwise this was a pretty solid film. After last year of disappointments especially, I am quite please that something came out quite good from DCEU and hope for more.

Also that DC logo was awesome.

PsychBat!

Banned
Not gonna rant about Slott's ASM or SSM because for the most part it's been a fun ride. I'll give more praises about it later, I'd rather not be called out for having shit taste like last time.

Iceman #1 yo this is great.

edit: wow that was the last Nova issue? I feel sad now. fucking hell, Marvel.

Top Bottom