• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

Sandfox

Right now Bendis is putting out the best work he has done in years. His weakest book is arguably Spider-Man and that book isn't bad, though it got caught up on crossovers for a bit.

mreddie

770.gif

Owzers

Sure, why not. I think there are many degrees of separation between finding cat ladies attractive and having sex in a fur suit.
Started off my comics reading because of whedon's astonishing xmen yet here I am owning five volumes of sunstone. Once you get on a path...just say no comicsgaf.

caliph95

Starting off my comics reading because of whedon's astonishing xmen yet here I am owning five volumes of sunstone. Once you get on a path...just say no comicsgaf.
Start off reading issues of JL and Ultimate Spiderman, now reading sex orgies in saga
ea7.gif

Messi

I enjoyed the Thor teaser more personally. But I am hype for both. Great teasers.

I have no problem with Wallace being in this.

caliph95

I enjoyed the Thor teaser more personally. But I am hype for both. Great teasers.

I have no problem with Wallace being in this.
I really like Wallace he just looks weird and out of place in the trailer,
Like i don't have a hard time believing everything but MBJ just reminds oh Wallace is in this

Top Bottom