• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

- No interest in Need for Speed because I'm the only person on GAF who doesn't like Fast and Furious.

I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie and have no intention of doing so. I once watched all seven Police Academy movies in two weeks, so I know good films when I see them.

I plan on watching every Transformers movie some day and dealing with the scarring from that.

DC needs a Marvel Unlimited service so bad.

So say we all. I'd subscribe instantly.

error4041

Are the Rick and Morty comics from oni press worth it? huge fan of the show and was wondering if anyone could give an opinion on them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
which one of you bastards wants to go on a rant and quickly summarize Marvel since I stopped reading, aka about a year ago or so?

tkscz

before CW2

also I have learned that Batman and Catwoman are a thing in nu52, is that true? Like not a Spidey / Black Cat fling thing, but a Spidey / MJ real thing.

oh, is that another reboot?

Not a reboot but rebanding/going back to the ways of pre-52. DC got rid of the Nu52 brand, brought several characters that were missing in nu52 (brought back pre-52 supes as well) and just retooled everything. If you did not like nu52, rebirth might be up your ally.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
BATMAN: I am Suicide

HOLY SHIIIIT, this was so good from beginning to end, and it didn't have a single lull at all. Really love everything Tom King did with Batman and Catwoman in this volume.

[edit]

Oh man, an the art was so beautiful, especially those damn spreads.

AND THEN THE ROOFTOP CHAPTER, OH MAN

OH BOI OH MAN

I3tzfnG.jpg
Where was this from? Is this Land?

Sandfox

before CW2

also I have learned that Batman and Catwoman are a thing in nu52, is that true? Like not a Spidey / Black Cat fling thing, but a Spidey / MJ real thing.

In terms of actual events:
-The young members of the Avengers teamed up with Cho Hulk, Cyclops, and Viv Vision to form their own team
-Tony is in a coma and now Doom is Iron Man. Riri Williams became a hero named Ironheart who is mentored by an AI Tony
-We learned why Thor is Unworthy
-Steve finally initiated his plan which is the plot of CW2
-The X-Men and Inhumans finally went to blows which lead to a relaunch of both lines
-The mist is gone so now the X-Men are in a more tradition spot with Kitty and Jean leading their own respective teams
-The Inhuman royal family has gone back to space in order to learn more about their origin
-The Guardians of the Galaxy were stuck on earth for a while and have now returned to space under a new writer
-Ben Reilly is back and Otto is now the Superior Octopus
-Spider-Men 2 is finally happening
-Eddie Brock is Venom again
-The Defenders are back with the Netflix team
-10 one-shots pairing legacy heroes with the originals are coming
-Marvel is planning a branding called Marvel Legacy that's supposed to "embrace Marvel's roots"

IrishNinja

just bought a few issues of BKV's barrent off panel syndicate - was this a known thing? cause goddamn, a bandcamp for indies sounds brilliant

Top Bottom