• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

5kQJWCS.jpg
Anime won.

Sweet jesus it looks so hype.

Wanderer5

Pretty cool for Arc System to be handling DBZ and especially pulling off a similar design that the more recent Guilty Gear have. It is so lovely looking.

Do any superheroes have big families? All the ones I think of usually have no parents, or one parent, with the most being two with one sibling.

Seems weird no one has two parents, a bunch of brothers and sisters and then aunts, uncles, cousins and the whole shebang.

Wanderer5

Okay, think I am going to finally check out Wolfenstein: New Order when it'll go on sale during the steam summer sales. Wolf II looks so damn awesome. Also can't wait for more Dishonored.

Like damn, Bethesda has me really hooked in recent times

Do any superheroes have big families? All the ones I think of usually have no parents, or one parent, with the most being two with one sibling.

Seems weird no one has two parents, a bunch of brothers and sisters and then aunts, uncles, cousins and the whole shebang.

The Guthrie family before everyone died.

caliph95

Future Reed children

There is the noble family who are....................dysfuntonal

That's a very wise decision. This run does read better in larger chunks. I re-read 1-10 recently, then have been on the monthly train. I had forgotten a few major events. Priest writes everything out of sequence, which I think works better in trades.
It's what I figured. I was like "this is interesting, but it's also weird in its presentation." And my friend mentioned how it felt a bit convoluted and that seemed to be the sentiment around here early on. Glad to hear I'm making the right choice.
If this is Kamala, she only has one brother which was my best example. I want to see how someone hides their identity with a house full of people and having to share a bedroom.
Her brother is also married, and his wife's brother goes to school with Kamala. That's about it.
The Guthrie family before everyone died.
Paige and Sam are quickly climbing my list of favorite X-Men as I read older stuff.

I just want a team of southern X-Men. Rogue, Husk, Cannonball, Gambit...gimme a couple more

Top Bottom