• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

skybald

That Spiderman showing didn't impress me at all. Then again, I was watching the Giantbomb stream where one of the guys could not stop asking questions.

There was nothing impressive about that game whatsoever. Barely looks different gameplay-wise from previous generation B-tier games based on movies.

First ever?

Reading Salvation, yea! I only became familiar with/got into Mignola back around 2008-ish. I've been totally caught up on all of his HB and modern non HB stuff for the last few years now, but still mostly lacking his pre HB stuff. Next targets will have to be that nice DC universe HC and Cosmic Odyssey.

this Snyder sale on CMX is kind of frustrating. Like the collections are for sale for Swamp Thing but not the individual issues, but then the first five individual issues of All-Star Batman are on sale, but not the collection that collects them. You can get the "Death in the Family" and "Endgame" volumes of Batman, or get the "Joker" collections that collect.. the same thing + the crossover issues from the other comics? But then those other comic collections are *also* on sale? It's just confusingly laid out.

Messi

Making my IST order for USA 2017
1350514949175.gif

IST receiving the order
tumblr_inline_nnimkq51ja1r5ight_500.gif

So I decided for whatever reason to play Batman: Arkham Knight last night (just the combat challenge maps) and holy hell do the skins still cost money. Come on. I don'g care if it's only $1.99 PLUS TAX. That's still way too expensive just for some alternate skins. Even if some of them are significantly better.

Sounds like Marvel are copying another thing from DC and are going to do Legacy issues:
Pretty busy here at Red Cube (as usual). Jordie has finished colouring the first issue of a new and unannounced Image Comic. She's currently working on the THOR LEGACY issue, where she's colouring Mahmud Asrar again, which she's delighted about. Jordie coloured Mahmud's arc on ULTIMATE X-MEN a few years back and has been dying to colour him again. She's also working on the third volume of BLUE MONDAY.

Tizoc

We posting anime GIFs?

^Basically what everyone wants to do after seeing their bigass comic book collection :V

I'll admit. Y'all make anime look pretty good.
Still will never watch.

So, I'm off work this week. Hurt my back. Plan to finish my re-read of The Spire. This morning I read the first two issues from the Slott and Allred's Silver Surfer volumes I picked up during the Amazon sale. Love it!

idk about you guys but if theres anyone willing to give it to me straight about the state of America in 2017 its a 66 year old edgelord. Thank u Chaykin for sparking a conversation #blessed

edit: This is your quarterly reminder that we *did* have a comic giving it to us straight with empathy and it was canceled four issues in. RIP Material

caliph95

idk about you guys but if theres anyone willing to give it to me straight about the state of America in 2017 its a 66 year old edgelord. Thank u Chaykin for sparking a conversation #blessed
"striking a conversation" is that what they call it these days
Like X-Men Gold struck a conversation

It's a creator-owned platform though. If Image doesn't publish it doesn't it become a censorship issue?
If Image doesn't publish my shitty anti Republican revenge fics, is that censorship?

No, because I'm a trash writer and it'd probably be a trash story.

Censorship is for governments M8. Image can choose not to publish anything they want, so long as they're not discrimating against disadvantaged classes of people.

Top Bottom