• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

Ross61

Them Dark Days: The Forge spoilers:

7EV3O2p.gif

tim1138

AVM Man is still really powerful though, right? I mean, ideally he could transform into something like nth metal or kryptonite. Right?

Right, he just has limitations on his powers that Metamorpho and Element Woman (if she still exists) don't. I really hope AVM man shows up in Doom Patrol, I feel like Way could amazing things with him.

The silent issue in X-Statix was fun. So Marvel had a month of silent comics ('Nuff Said)? Any other interesting issues come out of that?

Also wow @ Mario + Rabbids. Did not expect that.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Goddamn, found a bargain Barnes and Noble shelf that had trades for $5 and $9 for HCs, but they had only things that weren't of any interest to me, and the good stuff that they had,(Lady Thor, Thor and Hawkeye) I already had.

So many random X-men books that I had never heard of.

Malyse

Is Titans and Red Hood the only good team DC books right now? How about Trinity?

I don't hate Trinity. I like Suicide Squad. I don't dislike Teen Titans.
I think you're the only other person on ComicGAF who is enjoying BoP aside from me.

I forget this exists, but I don't hate it.

EDIT: Also, Deathstroke is about to be a team book.

-----

Why is Kamala not using her shapeshifting to infiltrate Hydra?

skybald

Goddamn, found a bargain Barnes and Noble shelf that had trades for $5 and $9 for HCs, but they had only things that weren't of any interest to me, and the good stuff that they had,(Lady Thor, Thor and Hawkeye) I already had.

So many random X-men books that I had never heard of.

I always look at their bargain cart and displays and haven't seen any comics yet. I will keep looking!

I've seen very little of E3, but that Spider-Man game looks great. Suit still sucks and I'm concerned how reliant it is on QTEs. But damn in looks fun. Legitimately captures the character.

Messi

I've seen very little of E3, but that Spider-Man game looks great. Suit still sucks and I'm concerned how reliant it is on QTEs. But damn in looks fun. Legitimately captures the character.

I'd like to believe that is just a big story mission and the moment to moment gameplay will have much less of the QTE stuff.

My prediction. They go for one of the story exciting story missions which then distorts how much QTEs and flashy things are really in the game. Later once they show more, and the open world gets more revealed it'll be less extreme. The swinging looked so good.

That Spiderman showing didn't impress me at all. Then again, I was watching the Giantbomb stream where one of the guys could not stop asking questions.
So they confirmed the swinging in the copter section is controlled and physics based. I think the next time they show spidey it's just spidey messing around in the open world.

I meant to way back when it came out but I just never got around to it.
You need to play it. It's an amazing game

MG310

So they confirmed the swinging in the copter section is controlled and physics based. I think the next time they show spidey it's just spidey messing around in the open world.

You need to play it. It's an amazing game

I feel like they should have a Hero or Menace stat based on how you do in things like that that determines police/civilian reactions. Anything but trial and error.

I feel like they should have a Hero or Menace stat based on how you do in things like that that determines police/civilian reactions.
One speculation I loved was to make it a little persona like where spidey has to make choices of school/homework, work, or crimefighting. And have you have that spidey struggle to keep it together.

Top Bottom